Chapt 2: Initiation

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

Today is the Initiation into Beacon. I'm really worried about hurting the Grimms. They're like me, they are just misunderstood. They aren't bad creatures, they're actually caring and nice. They had cared for me and loved me like my parents before. But... they're done now...

It's painful to remember the moment when I saw them get slaughter by Hunters and Huntress them. When I... slaughtered them back... 

I shake my memories out of my head, not wanting to remember. I walked over to the assigned locker that my father gave me. I was looking down, trying to stay hidden amounts the people. I then bump into some making me fall onto the ground. 

I made an 'oof' sound as I hit the ground. I looked up and see a girl with an eye patch. 

"Oh

"Oh... s-sorry," I apologized as I stand back up. She just gave me a blank stare as I got more nervous, "I-I... sorry for... b-bumping... into you, can.... you forgive me?"

Again the girl just blankly stared at me, as her head tilted to the side, "I... uh... I gotta go!" I said, running past her at inhuman speeds.

Within a couple of seconds, I made it to my locker. I gave a huge sigh of relief and opened my locker. I grabbed my staff and hostler it on my back. I then grabbed my two revolvers and put them being my hips. Finally, I grabbed my belt of dust and equipt around my body. As I was about to close my locker, something shined that caught my eye.  

It was the knife that Ozpin gave me. He never told me why he gave it to me or anything. He just told me that he used it when in need. I just stared at the knife debating if I should bring it or not. With one final thought, I grabbed the knife and hid it being in my sweeter. 

I closed my locker and was about to move to my right but once again I pump into another girl making the girl dropped her two axes on the ground.