Chapt 5: It's What I Do

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Iris Pov. 

It was at midnight. The streets are empty, my employers have a job for me. A man that is part of the White Fang must be killed. I don't care who he is, along I get paid. I was on top of a Vale warehouse, waiting for my target. I was sitting down near the edge as I watch White Fang's grunts roaming around. 

As I waited, I looked back down at my hand.

It was my necklace that my family gave to me before they died by their enemy's hands

It was my necklace that my family gave to me before they died by their enemy's hands. I'm the last of my clan. I put the necklace around my neck and hide it in my sweater. 

As I did that, I saw an airship land on the docks. I quickly took out my rifle named One-Shot and looked through the scope with my one eye. I adjust the scope, making sure I have to perfect shot.

The landing pad of the airship open, as I see the main Target with two other people. A man wearing a white coat with orange hair, with a top hat. Then a girl around my age that have Pink and Brown hair and eyes. She's also holding an umbrella, most likely her main weapon. 

The main target was a bear Faunus, he's a big guy with bear ears. Nothing too much. The White Fang grunts gather some crates full of dust from the Schnee's Dust Company. 

I aimed to the target head as I breathed in and out, as I waited for the right moment. I then saw two people ran out form a warehouse. A woman with deer horns and a little girl with similar features of the women and the target. The little girl ran up to her the target as the target scoops her up and hugged each other. The women soon joined them, a happy family... soon to be changed by a single shot. 

As the grunts carried the crates into the airship, the target put the little girl down. As the turns back to the white coat man and the two colours haired girl. Without hesitation, I pulled the trigger. The targets head blasted in pieces, blood stained the four people around him. The wife of the target screamed as the child stared in horror. The girl and the man quickly took coved, like the rest of the White Fang grunts. 

The wife cried over her husband's body, as the child looks on with horror. 

With the target dead, my jobs here are done and I get paid. A gruelling job yes, but the job that I was made for...

________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip Brought to you by Zheng cuddling with (Y/n)*

________________________________________________________________________________

Iris Pov. 

I climb up the building where all the dorms are in Beacon. I stopped at our floor and open our dorm window, then I hopped inside. I closed the window behind me, as I looked at the team I'm working with. I saw (Y/n) once again snuggling with Zheng. They both are hugging each other, although Zheng never wants to admit it. They seemed cute together for being opposites. I guess (Y/n) is the only person can suppress her nightmares, whatever her nightmares are.