Chapt 13: Going For A Hang-Out and Trouble At The Dorm (!Lime!)

Intro Song:

________________________________________________________________________________

*Dream*

Second Pov.

Her eyes slowly opened as she felt two hands gently caressing her cheeks. She saw adult Grimm women who looked just like you. 

"Good Morning, my daughter," She spoke. Her voice was gentle and soft. You saw her eyes of Grimm as she gave you a loving motherly smile. As you tried to move your hands toward your mother, you stopped in place right as you were about to reach her. Your eyes darted down and saw shackles, four keeping your hands from reaching her. One on your neck, chained on four sides onto the high roof of the large dark room. 

The only light source is from the barded window on the ceiling that shines only on you. You were forced to kneel and sit on your legs as they were chained to the floor. Lastly, a large shackle wrapped around you, where the cains lead to each edge of the room. "I'm sorry, my daughter," You heard your mother. You looked back up and saw her with teary eyes. "This is the only way to train the Grimm instinct of yours. A-and keep others safe from you."

"W-what?" You can barely say, as you started to get teary as well. 

Your mother sobs, "You killed them (Y/n)... (B/n) friends and many people. Then...then, you got out of control and started to massacre everyone in our home." Your heart sank as more tears poured as you started to cry. "I know you wanted to protect your brother from father, but you must understand that he must learn how to use his hatred."

She then pulls you into a hug, and you cry into her chest as she cries, "I-I'm sorry (Y/n)... I should see it coming." Soon, your vision slowly turns black as the sounds slowly go away.

"I'm sorry..."

Your Pov.

My eyes slowly open from the sun that shines through the curtains onto my face. The first thing I felt was coldness from the room. My memories from last night felt fuzzy. I can barely remember. As I slowly sat up, I saw Zheng sitting at the edge of the bed, smoking. Her back was facing me, showing her scars. Most of these are large slashes from either blades or animals. That's when I noticed she was naked, and my face heated up. Slowly, the memories of last night came back as I sat up. The Grimm Instinct took over me, and I did something with Zheng. I felt my heart ache with sadness and guilt. I should have kept myself in control, and now I hurt Zheng. She probably doesn't like me anymore...

 "Zheng..." I called her; Zheng looked at me with her back facing me but didn't look upset. "I'm sorry..." 

"For what?" Zheng asked, confused. 

I looked back at her, "The thing I did... I... I don't know what came over me, and my instinct took over. I couldn't resist, and I-" Before I could ramble, Zheng closed the gap between us and kissed me. My eyes widened in surprise as I felt the instinct return, but I managed to resist. Zheng soon pulled back with a devilish smile, "It's called sex, you dork."

"Sex?" I asked her, tilting my head slightly to the left. 

Zheng sighed in annoyance, "Yes, that's what it's called. And it's fine since I wanted it." She slowly crawled over me, leaned into my ear, and whispered seductively, "Plus, I like it when you're rough with me~." I felt my spine shiver as she spoke into my wolf ears. That's when I noticed we were still naked, and I started to feel hard again. Soon, I felt my second tail pressed against Zheng's stomach.