Chapt 1: Slubber Party

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov.

Ruby, Jaune and I entered into the Amphitheatre. To be honest, I was really scared. I never liked big crowds and if one person notices that I'm Ozpin adopted child. All the people flocked to me. I made sure I had my hoodie on so no one will notice me. Before we entered, I told Jaune and Ruby how I don't like big crowds and how I don't want to be noticed. They promised that they won't say anything about me being here. 

Anyways, we all looked around and see many different types of people. 

"Ruby, over here!" A girl shouted at Ruby. We all looked and see Ruby's sister, the busty blond girl. "I save you a spot!" She waved. 

"Oh, hey I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!" She told us before leaving. 

"Hey wait!" Jaune shouted, but it was too late. He sighs, "Great." 

"I guess it's you and me?" Jaune said turning towards me. 

"Well... I need to see my father... I just... um... bye!" I lied, before quicly leaving Jaune by himself. ________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip brought to you by Chibbi Ruby hanging out with Chibbi (Y/n)*

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov.

It was nighttime, as everyone was getting ready to sleep. Before the night, my adopted farther gave a speech that he spoke about when I was a child. It was really nice, but now when I think about it. The speech sounded like for a war of some sort, but hey at least its a couraging.  

I was again alone, how I like it. In the corner, watching everyone else getting ready to sleep. The boys are going to sleep shirtless, except for Jaune. I looked around some more and see Ruby and her sister talking to each other. I then see a girl in the corner alone reading a book. I sniff the air and smell cat. I looked around and see other Faunus, but not a cat. 

I looked back at the girl and see her bow twitched. 'So she is a cat,' I thought. But why would she be hiding her ears from people? 

Is she shame of being a Faunus? Most likely, since Humans don't really care to Faunus all that much. Can't blame her. At least she's not like me...

I sighed sadly, wanting to be by myself. I don't why he forced me to join his school. I was fine living him and Glynda. Plus... I'm not like the students...

I felt a single tear fell behind my blindfold. I whipped that tear away, not wanting to see me like this. 

Ruby Pov.

 As I was about to sleep, I was writing a letter to my friends back to my old school before I accepted Ozpin's request to join Beacon early then my friends. 

"It's like a big slumber party!" Yang said laying down on her sleeping bag beside me. 

"I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though," I told Yang. 

"I know I do," She purrs looking at all the shirtless boys. She then noticed's me writing my letter. "What's that?" She asked. 

"A letter to the gang back at Signal," I told her as I kept writing. "I promise to tell them about all about Beacon and hows things are going." 

"Awwww that's so cute," Yang said trying to embarrass me.

I then threw a pillow at her face, "Shut up!" I said angrily. "I didn't get to my friends with me to school. It's weird not knowing anyone here..." I said sadly. 

"What about Jaune and that other girl you talk about?" She asked. "Jaune..... is nice, but this girl seems cool. Where is she?" She asked looking around.

"Why?" I asked confused. 

"Well, I want to meet her as well. And maybe you two can be really good friends," She said smiling at me. 

I just shrugged and looked for her. I then found her sitting in the corner with her clothing still on, looking all sad.

"Um... she's the one in the corner," I pointed. 

"Aw.... she looks lonely," Yang said. "Come on sis, let's cheer her up!" She said grabbing my arm lifting me. 

"Hey Wait!" But it was too late. She then drags me over to (Y/n). 

Your Pov. 

I looked up since I heard Ruby squealed. I saw her sister dragging Ruby towards me. 

"Oh... no..." I quietly said.  

"Hellooooo!" Her sister said in a sing voice as she waved. "I believe you two know each other," She said letting go of Ruby. 

"Hey..." Ruby said awkwardly.  

"Hey... again..." I said shyly. 

"So what's your name, cutie?" She flirted. This made me blush, but not like red like blood. But black like Grimm. I quickly hid my face from them, by looking down from them.

"Um... it's... not... I-important," I said as I slid my scarf around my face hiding my blush.

"Aw... aren't you shy~," She said seductively.

"Yang stop it!" Ruby complained. 

Yang giggles, "Sorry..."She Apologizes while scratching her hair. 

"I-it's okay... b-but... my name is... (Y/n)," I muffled through my scarf looking back up to Yang and Ruby. 

Yang gasp and looked at me with eyes, "Oum My Gosh!!!" She shouted attracting attention towards everyone. "Your-" Before Yang can blurt my name Ruby quickly moved her hands over her sister's mouth shutting her up.

"Yang shut up!" Ruby shouted worried. Ruby then looks around and sees everyone staring at us. I quickly turned away trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"Um... you can... all go back to sleep now..." Ruby chuckles nervously and awkwardly. Everyone just turned away and went do what they're doing. Ruby sigh with gladness, "That was close," She said letting go of Yang.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" Yang said annoyed. 

"Yang, (Y/n) don't like to be noticed," Ruby told her. 

"Oh, come on! Being noticed is a great thing," Yang said crossing her arms. 

"Please.... d-don't... do that.... please," I told her kindly as possible.

I then see Yang smile, "Of course, sorry about that... I was just surprised."

"It's alright... but you should get some sleep. We've had a big.... day tomorrow," I told them.

"Yes," Ruby said grabbing onto Yang. "Let's head back to sleep!" Ruby said pulling Yang away.

"But... fine... Cya!" Yang said as she was dragged back. 

I let out a huge sigh of relief, "that... was close... too close..." 

Before I laid down, I looked over to the hidden cat girl and see her looking at me. She slowly looks back at her book and kept reading.

I just ignore that and went to sleep...

________________________________________________________________________________

Outro:

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Sorry if that was too short.

But I hope you enjoy the chapter