Chapter 12: My Frist Mate (!Lemon!)

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Pov.

'What... What's happening?' (Y/n) kept asking herself, with your hands pinning Zheng's arms above her head, both naked on the round bed. You were blushing madly, while Zheng was also blushing but not as much as you. You slowly looked back at her second tail resting on her hard stomach, switching, wanting to be inside her. The feeling is new, but you resist knowing it is just the Grimm instinct. 

Zheng can tell that (Y/n) is nervous and resisting the urge. It's hard to tell whether you wanted to have sex with her or not. However, (Y/n)'s advancements surprised Zheng because she saw her as a naive, stupid girl.  She was annoyed that you were keeping her waiting. Zheng sighed slightly before moving her hands towards your face, resting on your cheeks and moving your head to face hers. She notices that you still have that stupid blindfold on. She then moved her right hand towards the blindfold but felt your left hand quickly grabbing her wrist, stopping her. 

"Aw, come on, let me see your eyes for once," Zheng complained. 

"Y-you can't..." (Y/n) said with a slight growl. 

"Why not?"

"It's-" (Y/n) said quietly, trying to resist this urge in her. But then it just slipped out, "-JUST CAN'T OKAY!?!" She shouted aggressively, letting a tiny bit of tension out before snapping back. Zheng was surprised by this outburst, yet it made her more in love with this strange woman. (Y/n) then realized she had just shouted at her 'friend.' Fearing her anger, she quickly got off of Zheng and sat near the edge of the bed, apologizing, "I-I-I'm sorry... I d-didn't mean to," She was soon cut off by Zheng laughing. (Y/n) was confused, "Uh-why are you laughing?"

"'Cause I have never seen you act like this," Zheng laughed before sitting up and starting to move toward (Y/N), "It's hilarious to act so aggressively for one second and then just be a little bitch."

(Y/n) was insulted, yet embarrassed. Blushing once more, looking away and staring at the carpet floor before Zheng said something she thought she had never heard from her, "But, I'd find it cute~."

(Y/n) was shocked and quickly looked over to her to find out she was now closer and face to face. (Y/n) mentally screamed in her head as her urges regained strength. Zheng gave her a lustful look as (Y/n) sat there frozen. Once more, she moved her right hand behind your head and grabbed the knot of the blindfold. 

'Let her see...' a new voice whispered in your ear. (Y/n) didn't register that new voice due to Zheng being one step closer to seeing those eyes you've been hiding from everyone. Yet, you knew you can't keep hiding the truth from them. 

For all her faults, Zheng Jiang has been with the (Y/n) side since she teamed up with her. Her cold heart has been warmed thanks to (Y/n) influence. Always trying to get Zheng out of trouble. At the same time, Zheng protected her from others who made her uncomfortable, even though she'll never admit it. They even sleep in the same bed due to Zheng's nightmares. But is enough to trust her, to reveal her true self. 

"Yes..." (Y/n) whispered.

"Yes, what?" Zheng Jiang asked. (Y/n) Then softly grabbed Zheng's wrist and moved them down towards the bed. She then grabbed the knot of her blindfold and loose. The blindfold dropped onto the floor as Zheng Jiang saw her eyes for the first time. They eyes of Grimm.