Chapter 17: Alone

Yoon's pov

After I fell I only saw the dark . I tried to run trying to find the light but there's still no light, yet I still ran. I ran and ran that felt like hours but it felt like I was just running in circles, I was exhausted , tired, and broken. I curled up into a ball cried my eyes out in my arm, until a bright light showed up. I looked up and saw Yeojun.

He was the light in my darkness. He held his hand out and smiled "Yeonjun.." I said quietly as I gently held his hand while looking at him in awe, but the moment I held his hand our forgotten memories immediately came back but this time I can see it in his eyes. 

We were only kids back then but...

"Yeonjunnie?" little me said as Yeonjun look at me "Hmm?" he hummed. "Will you stay with me forever?" I said in puppy eyes as Yeonjun look at me sweetly while patting my head "Of course I will!" He said as I pull him into a tight hug never wanting to let go. 

We knew we loved each other....

"Yoon-ah.." He said hugging me tight " I had a bad dream.." He said " You left me alone"  I looked at him and hugged him " I'll never leave you hun NEVER" I said as I snuggled in his chest "Will you leave me bub?" I asked him "no! NEVER!" he said..

He said he won't leave me alone yet he still did...

"Tell me Yeonjun are you happy with her?" I asked as he chuckled "Very!" he said with my tears continuing to stream down my eyes. "Well I guess we're over now..."

And with that my happy dream that I didn't want to leave turned into a nightmare where I wanna wake up. From the happy memories to now a sorrowful and sad memories we both want to forget yet our hearts won't. I wanted to stop. I wanted the pain to stop but I couldn't. It felt more worse than torture or killing. It felt like you're slowly dying inside but with unbearable pain from the chest and sad memories torturing you more. 

I felt helpless, broken, lonely, cold, and Alone...

I fell down and sobbed. I looked up at him ad asked " why are doing this to me?!" I screamed while sobbing, as I suddenly got up and hit his chest " wae? wae? WAE?!!"  I said as I looked at him in the eye "Why do keep promising me when you'll break it?!" I said sobbing "I'm sorry.." He said as he disappeared to thin air and it was dark again. 

Before I knew it I felt my eyes opening. I blinked a few times and finally my vision got back to normal but soon came blurred again as I remember everything and tears started to stream out of my eyes again.

"Yoon!" A deep voice said and soon I smelt a baby scent cologne and someone hugging me very tight. "Yoon-ah *sobs* " I patted my big brother's head gently as others came dashing to us. Soon we were all in a group hug. "Yoon-ah are you okay?" Hoseok oppa asked "No.." I aswered weakly. "He broke up with me" I said as my voice cracked.

"What?!" Jin oppa said while another tear falls down on my cheek. "H-he said he's happier with her now.." I said with my head down and sobbed gently "shhhh" Jimin oppa shushed me gently as he put my head on his chest and I cry more. 

"He promised me he won't leave me..." I mumbled crying "we know..." as Taehyung oppa caress my head slowly. "Oppas.. can you please leave me alone for now? I need to think alone.." I said weakly as they all sighed and got out. 

"Just call us if you need anything" Yoongi oppa said as I nod weakly. As soon as the door closed I sobbed and cried my eyes out. "Why do you keep leaving me?!" I sobbed in front of Yeonjun's picture in my hand. "WAE?!" as I throw my pillow on the floor. 

"It hurts! it fucking hurt jun! why? why do keep doing this?!" I said as I cried more and more. 

Jungkook's pov

After we leave Yoon's room we go to the library where we have our meetings and discussions. Namjoon hyung opened the door harshly, slamming it to the wall as Jin hyung sighs and closes the door gently. 

"I'm gonna kill him" I said quietly "death is too easy for him gguk" V hyung said as I look at him. "Shall we make him beg for death?" Jimin hyung said seriously as he massaged his temples while Yoongi hyung looks at Yeonjun's picture coldly maybe thinking of ways to torture him until the boy begs for death.

"Namjoon stop it! you'll break some important things!" Jin hyung said trying to stop Namjoon hyung from kicking some shelves. "Then what do you want me to do hyung?! sit quietly and stare at my phone for hours like he didn't ruin our sister?!" "Yes if that's the only way you'll calm down!" Jin hyung answered as Namjoon hyung looks at him in the eye. 

"Stop it both of you!" Hoseok hyung cuts the intense scene. "we should think of ways to help Yoon forget about him and help her recover  than killing each other with glares! We can plan his death later but our sister is more important!" Hoseok hyung yelled as both of the elders sit down and sigh. 

"Hoseok is right we should only think about our sister's mental and physical health in this type of situation and we can plan that prick's death aniversary later" Yoongi hyung said as we hear a loud glass sound from Yoon's room and my instincts immediately told me to run as I did. 

Yoon's pov 

DISCLAIMER: This scene has suicide attempt and might be sensitive to some people so if your sensitive in this kinds of scenarios please skip it you won't miss out anything.

"What did I do to you to deserve this?! I only loved you and gave you my life!" I screamed at the picture " You told me you'll be with me forever but why?! why did you lie?!" I said as I run to the vase he got me and threw it at the wall. After it broke I took the broken piece and cut myself as black blood started to go out of wrist while the door opens harshly. 

"YOON!" Jungkook oppa said as he ran to me and ripped the bottom part of his shirt and tied it tightly to my wrists and carried me bridal style as a tear only escapes my eye.  "Yoon!" the others shouted coming in as  they see me in oppa's arms with my wrist covered in blood and a white clothe while my room is a mess. 

"Jungkook bring her to your room" Jin oppa said seriously but I couldn't care less. I was hurt, I was left, I was broken. The light to my darkness left me, and without it I won't see the right path to come. My life is useless without its light. "Taehyung get the medical kit in Yoon's bathroom"  Jin oppa said with his  eyes not leaving mine.  

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello sweeties!! I'm sorry I yet again updated late, my busy sched wouldn't let me write to wattpad and yeah my modules be pulling me every time I look at wattpad so yeah sorry oh and I hope y'all like it. And ik I also cried in some parts of this because of Yoon and Yeonjun's break up, but yeah please bare with me rn my story is almost 1k and thank you very much for that!! ilysm y'all <33

                                                                                                                        Author-nim <33

Ps: don't forget to vote :)