Chapter 9: Soulmates?!

( y'all i'm updating in Honor of my sweetest and cutest unnie  @Peaches4Wonyodan_1 go follow her and check out her stories, its awesome <3)

Yeonjun pov:

After Taehyun carried a knocked out Soobin in the bench Yoon quickly came inside the the field knowing the both of us will fight each other. I was about to walk inside the field when Beomgyu held my wrist and whispered something to me.

"Beomgyu*whisphering*: hyung good luck, don't die arasseo?"  I nod, my heart pounding like crazy knowing my First love or should i say my Enemy will be fighting me.

I stepped in the field with a cold and darkened expression as my eyes turned icy blue with a little bit of gold.

(There are diffrent kind of eye colors with vampires and if your eyes change into gold it means you have wolf blood or your half wolf, and yes i'm spilling tea ;))

3rd persons pov:

Yeonjun stepped inside the field as Yoon's eyes turned red with as mix of gold. Yeonjun's hair turned pink with highlights like Yoon's as hers turned hazel once again.

"Mrs. Hwang: FIGHT!" the teacher said as she sat and watched, looking at Yoon's friends watching while eating popcorns and drinking tea.

Yoon's eyes were a little bit glossy but she immediately dried it when Yeonjun immediately threw daggers at her, but she manipulated it and threw it back to Yeonjun. While Yeonjun was busy dogging all 15 pieces of daggers he threw at Yoon, Yoon immediately disappeared leaving everyone puzzled finding Yoon while her members smirked enjoying their unnie's fight.

When Yeonjun dogged all of the daggers Yoon appeared behind him almost stabbing him, but Yeonjun felt her presence so he turned around and held her hand that was suppose to stab him, then he whispered something to Yoon.

"Yeonjun: not so fast princess we're not done yet *smirks*" 

Yeonjun tried to make Yoon stab herself, making his hands force Yoon's hands to stab her but Yoon fought and tried to do it to him. They were both arguing with the knife until Yoon kicked Yeonjun's balls and he landed on the grass grabbing his ball protecting it.

As Yeonjun groaned Yoon took the knife and pointed at Yeonjun but he disappeared and appeared on top of Yoon kicking her until he hovered above her sitting on top of her. Yeonjun punched Yoon's face a making her nose bleed, making Yoon angry and used her powers to flip them.

Now Yoon was on top of Yeonjun punching and slapping him with teary eyes. She was punching and slapping him until his lips and nose bleeds. Yeonjun immediately pushed her making Yoon land on the grass then he kicked her but suddenly Yoon threw a big rock at him with her elemental powers. Yeonjun immediately fell but carried the big rock and threw it away to who knows where making every one gasp with his amazing strength.

While Yeonjun was throwing the rock Yoon immediately jumped on Yeonjuns shoulders making Yeonjun fall with his head between Yoon and her suffocating him. Yeonjun then pulled Yoon's long hair harshly making her hiss and let go of him, then she also pulled his hair harshly as he groan.  Yoon stood up while pulling his hair and him doing the same. While the both of them pull each others hair Yoon's members were laughing having fun while watching them have a cat fight , while eating more snacks.

"Jieun: BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are they really battling? or are they having a cat fight like small kids?" the girl laughed

"Yuri: shhhh unnie i wanna see who's gonna win this cat fight." then they all laughed while eating snacks.

Yoon immediately punched Yeonjun with her free hand causing Yeonjun to kick her in the stomach, suddenly Yeonjun froze Yoon's feet to the ground preventing her from moving. After Yoon realized that Yeonjun froze her feet Yeonjun immediately tried to shoot sharp icicles at her but she used her fire powers to melt them and shot Yeonjun fire balls as she melts the ice stopping her from walking. Yeonjun dogged the fire balls but Yoon got out and made a big fire wall around her preventing Yeonjun to attack her but suddenly Yeonjun started using his water manipulation and manipulated it to attack Yoon's wall.