Back

____________________ _______________________ _______________________ 

Author; 

-Hello everyone! I'm finally back in this account after the long hiatus that I had taken in such a long time. I didn't update here for almost a year and so, I'm sorry to my dear readers who I had kept waiting. 

I would like to announce that I would be finally be able to update and that I have finally been making chapters for this book, as well as my other book that I published not too long ago after this story. 

I would be currently re-editing my whole story as it is a mess and my old self was still a little immature so her imagination is a little while back with those cringey y/n stories. As much as possible I would like to re-write this story into a better one, while sticking to its original plot. 

For a little spoiler as I please, I would honestly want this story to work out the way my younger self wanted as a gore-ish yet magical kind of book. I would like it if this were to be a thriller love story so it's better if I re-write it again and finally stick to my plot's that I had in mind. 

Take note; the old chapters in this book will be finally re-edited by me and it will take a long time for me to update again, because of the fact that I am currently busy with my life as it is and I would be editing more than 20 chapters in this story with 2000+ words containing it.  The new chapters that I would be publishing will finally be more matured and serious yet a thrill. 

I shall continue to stick to my old plots while making sure that it is proper and written in the way that I like. Thank you for your understanding and for the wait in this story. Again, it's finally back and I hope the readers would continously support it. 

-Author.