Chapter 14: Be mine

Yoon's pov: 

We both closed our eyes as we feel our lips mold with each other and move sync. He pulls me more to him as I snake my hand around his neck so there's no space for the both of us. I smiled in the kiss as he tilt his head to deepen our passionate yet gentle kiss.

After a few minutes we finally pull out with me blushing looking like a tomato as I hid my face on his chest making him chuckle at my cuteness while I just inhaled his manly scent on his chest still processing on what just happened.

"Yeonjun: Yoon can we talk?" He said sweetly gently taking my face off his chest as I look at him seeing a light tint of pink on his cheeks while nodding shyly.

"Yeonjun: look Yoon what happened a few years ago was fake. I made you go away cause its dangerous for us to be together because we're too powerful for each other. But now we can control our power and fate made us meet again..." He said as he looked at me with love and sincerity while I smile at him sweetly.

"Yeonjun: my love for you never left Yoon, my heart only belongs to YOU, I still  love you. I thought if I date many girls maybe I'll forget you and move on but every time I date I remember you. I always think of you, of how your different from them, how your more beautiful, and how your more kind." He said as a tear left my right eye making him wipe it off with his thumb while looking directly at me with his glossy eyes.

"Yeonjun: I can't live without you Yoon. I can't. I can't imagine my future without you completing it. I can't imagine another woman walking down the isle towards me without you. I can't imagine another woman to propose to without you. I can't imagine another woman love me like you do." he said as more tears run down my eyes as he cups my face gently.

"Yeonjun: Yoon Ghabriella Park will you be my girlfriend? will you be mine?" he asked as I nodded immediately while he pulled me for another kiss.

*AT THE CAFETERIA*

Me and Yeonjun walk hand in hand towards the cafeteria as the others look at us in shock. I saw Soobin waving his hand at us so I pulled Yeonjun and fast walk towards them. Yeonjun sat down first then he pulled me making me sit on his lap as I blush while he smirks smugly.

"Yoon: y-yah l-let go." I said as I playfully hit his chest being shy earning a chuckle from him.

"Yeonjun: but I feel comfy with my baby on my lap." He said as I hid my face on his chest out of shyness.

"Soobin: damn I feel betrayed! Yah Yoon he's mine!" he said playfully acting hurt

"Yoon: sorry to tell you but Mr. Choi Yeonjun here is MINE now." I said as I peck Yeonjun's lips making him blush.

"Jieun&Soobin: aish stop being sweet would ya? ants are every where." they said at the same time completely annoyed.

"every one in the table(except Soobin and Jieun: Just date each other already for Christ sake!" We all said in unison.

"Jieun: we told you we're just friends!" she said playing at her food

"Yuri: Friends my ass! its obvious that the both of you still like each other, why not just date?!" she yelled as Jieun played with her fingers blushing a little as Soobin look away shyly. Aish this pabos!

"Yoon: Yah! stop pressuring them Yuri! they like each other but they're not yet ready pabo!" I yelled as the others just nodded at me while an arm snake around my waist pulling me closer to him.

We started eating and while laughing and making fun of each other until the cafeteria door busted open making me flinch a little as we look towards the door revealing the one and only queen of plastics and sluts; Hyera and her minions.

Hyera looked around as she finally spotted our table and her face darkened seeing me on Yeonjun's lap while he's feeding me. I just smirk at her reaction as she walks towards us while we just ignore her.

"Hyera: Yeonjun oppa...?" she looked at our position with her eyes wide as she glares at me.

"Taehyun: what do you want again Hyera?!" he said in anger as the girl ignore him and pushes me out of Yeonjun's lap making me fall down in the floor.

"TXT&THE GIRLS: YAH!" they all yelled looking me who's caressing my ass and slowly standing up as they glare at her.

"Hyera: oppa why is that slut on your lap?" she asked as she batted her cheap lashes on Yeonjun making him stand up in anger and push her harshly as she scream in pain.

"Yeonjun: your the slut here Hyera! I told you to stop calling me oppa and I also warned you if you touch MY girl you'll regret it! so you better run before I do something bad to you!" He said as I took my apple juice and sip in it then not so accidentally trip making me pour all of my juice on Hyera.

"Hyera: Yah!" she screamed as I look at her smirking secretly while every body laughs at her.

"Hyera: opp- Yeonjun-ah did you see that? she didn't really trip! she just wanted to embarrass me!" she said while pointing at me while I just secretly smirk at her.

"Yeonjun: baby~ did you do it on purpose?" He asked as I batted my eyes innocently at him while laughing internally cause hyera looks like a mop.

"Yoon: no. I didn't mean it, my foot that she stepped on last night hurts and I accidentally tripped causing the juice to spill." I said as I peck his lips then look at Hyera with my evil smirk.

"Yeonjun: Shut up(malfoy lol) Hyera! she said she didn't mean it so shut your dirty mouth!" Then she left and I sat down on Yeonjun's lap once again.

*TIME SKIP IN THE DORM'S*

Yeonjun is with the boy playing "Among us" again, while me and the girls are fighting who to watch yet again.

"Suzy: noooooo let's watch Lee Jong-suk oppaaaa!!!" she said getting the remote from Yuri'

"Jieun: No! I want Song Joong-Ki oppa!!!" she said as she took the remote from Suzy

"Somi: andwaeeeeeee~ I want Chang-wook oppa!!! she said as she pushed Jieun's face and took the remote

"Yuri: Ani! I want Seo In-guk oppaaaaaa!!!!!!" she said as she pulled Somi's hair and took the remote from her hands.

"Yoon: STOP! We'll watch Lee Joon Gi oppa!!!" I said as I pushed her and snatched the remote playing "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" ( Y'all watch it that Drama is a bomb its literally one of the best ones I've watched so far)

The drama played as they screamed like donkeys making me scream with them while jumping like a bunny, pft this is the effect of living with Jungkook oppa for more than 15 years. 

We were watching for a few minutes until the scene where the prince's bathe made us scream super loud.

"Girls: YIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" we all screamed then Taehyun's door opened revealing the boys looking at us confused until Huening Kai saw whats on the Tv.

"Kai: Hyungs! they're watching other boys shirtless!!!!!" he said and pointed at the Tv screen making the boys look at it.

Their eyes widened and looked at us in a dark expression as I hear Somi whisper her prayers to survive. Hueing kai covered Suzy's eyes while Taehyun carried Yuri to her room, then Beomgyu scolded Somi while Soobin took Jieun to the balcony to yell his heart out while Yeonjun stared at me with lust as I gulped. Please pray for me...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author-nim: double update y'all!!!! its my way of thanking y'all for 300 reads hehe. Stay safe and healthy sweeties saranghae~

                                                                                                                                    -Author-nim<3