Chapter 15: Jealousy

Yeonjun's pov:

I looked at Yoon with anger and lust in my eyes as anger was taking over me.

"Yeonjun: Yoon Ghabriella Park!" I yelled as she flinched while gulping.

"Yoon: y-yes b-baby?" she said stuttering

Yoon's pov:

"Yoon: y-yes b-baby?" I stuttered feeling scared for the first time because he was looking at me like I did something wrong.

Yeonjun suddenly walked up to me and carried me on top of his shoulder like a feather and took me to my room. He entered and threw me on the bed while I bounced. 

"Yeonjun: Yah! why were you watching that! your innocent eyes can't see them!!" He yelled at me while a smirk grew on my face wanting to piss him off more.

"Yoon: what? I didn't even do anything wrong plus my eyes are not that innocent hun I've seen more." I said smirking while his face turned red and smoke started to go out of his ears. 

"Yeonjun: YAH!" He yelled, damn is he Jin oppa 2.0? cause he's like him..

"Yoon: why are you yelling? Jelly much?" I said while he was left speechless.

"Yeonjun: w-what?! me? Jealous? pft I'm not!" he defended while I decided to push more of his buttons more.

"Yoon: Oh really? then I should watch their bathe scene then after all their more hotter than yo-

"Yeonjun: Yah! Don't you dare Ghabriella park! I swear if you do I'll kill them!" He said while I laughed at the man in front of me going off.

"Yoon: Awwww the big baby is jelly" I said while I made a crying face while he just looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Yeonjun: stop it Yoon its not funny." He said pissed as I hugged him and snuggled in his chest inhaling his manly scent.

"Yoon: don't be jelly babe you know I'll only love you forever." I said as his lips met mine.

After that we cuddled in bed until we fell asleep in each others arms while the boys continue to scold the girls outside.

TIME SKIP MORNING

I woke up with Yeonjun no where to be found until the bathroom door opened and saw a hot meal infront of my eyes.

"Yeonjun: enjoying yourself babygirl?" he said smirking while I snap out and blush

"Yoon: w-what? n-no." I said rushing inside my closet to take my  clothes and ran to the bathroom with my heart about to explode any minute making Yeonjun chuckle from outside.

"Yeonjun: Cute~" he whispered but  I heard it thanks to my powers which made me blush more and do my morning routine.

I finished my morning routine and got out side seeing a Yeonjun looking at me like a hungry monster with having his jaw drop.