Chapter one: First Meet

Yoon's  Pov:

Today was the first day of school, yet I was still in bed sleeping soundly like a baby until my alarm rang.

*alarm rings*

My eyes immediately opened as I closed my alarm clock. I closed my eyes but soon opened them again when I felt my blanket going down. I suddenly sat up in bed seeing my 7th older brother Jungkook oppa holding it. 

My lips made a small pout as I stood up and tried to take my blanket from my brother, but instead earned a pinch from him on my waist. "Ouch! oppa!" I said caressing the part of my waist where he pinched it. 

"Yoon-ah ireona don't make Jin hyung yell early in the morning again" He said as I sighed and nodded while he pats my head gently. I turned around and walked to my bathroom.

Once I entered the bathroom I stripped my clothes off and turned on the shower, making sure that the temperature is just right.

After a few minutes in the shower I quickly took my pink towel and dried my self up. After drying my body I took my robe and wore it. 

I got out of the bathroom and immediately ran to my walk-in closet to find my outfit for today. After rummaging through my clothes and throwing almost half of them across the room I've finally found the right outfit for the day and sat down infront of my vanity to finally get ready. 

(This is what she looked like) 

"I should go easy on my first day of school" I said to myself while looking towards my reflection infront of my mirror. After finally finishing the preparetions that I had made to myself for school, I got myself up and finally took all my lugages for school and called for a maid to send it to school. 

I climbed down the stairs as the smell of ham and eggs entering my nostrils gave a big noise from my stomach, notifying me that I was hungry. As I got down the long staircase I met the back of my 4th brother, Namjoon oppa. He turned around and smiled at me then sped towards me. "Good morning Yoonie!! you look very beautiful today" He said in awe while smiling, showing his cute dimples.

"Good morning oppa!! you look charming today too!" I said returning my smile. Soon my 6th brother came in the room with his boxy smile but soon turned into a frown when he saw what I was wearing. "Yoon isn't that skirt a little too short for your first day?"

"Come on oppa its not that short plus I'm in the right age to wear these kind of clothes" I said as my lips made a small pout. "Still other men might look at you" Another voice said that came from the corner of the room. My 2nd brother, Yoongi oppa suddenly appeared in front of me and looked at me from head to toe.

"But oppa I really want to wear this today" I said, looking at him while trying my best to make 'that' kind of face. "Still.. We can't risk other men looking at your body" He said as Taehyung oppa nodded while Namjoon oppa sighed and left the room.