Chapter 12: Seduction

(HEHE IMMA ATTACK Y'ALL, BUT DON'T DIE YET)

Yoon's pov:

We were still fighting who to watch while the boys just watch. Jieun took the remote and changed the drama to "She was pretty" then Suzy took the remote and changed it to "The Legend of the Blue sea" then Somi took it and changed it to "Pinocchio" while Yuri took the remote and changed it to "Goblin" then I took it and changed it to "Hwarang" and we finally agreed after fighting for 6th time.

"Jieun: ahhhhhhh Park Hyung-sik oppaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" she screamed 

"Yuri: Seo-joon oppa!!!!!!"

"Yoon: Yieeeee Choi Min-ho oppaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" I jumped up and down as I screamed his name

"Somi: Do Ji-han oppaaaa marry meeeeeeee!!!!" then we squealed again.

"Suzy: Tae-Tae oppaaaaaaa!!!!!!" then we all jumped.

"Beomgyu: wowwwww~ they almost killed each other earlier fighting which actor should they watch and now their squealing like crazy." Beomgyu said but we just shrugged it.

"Taehyun: we're obviously more handsome than them." he suddenly said and our faces suddenly darkened as we look at him with  death glare.

They all gulped as we stop the drama while are hands glowed aswell as our eyes. They were walking back wards until the turned left and ran to the kitchen as we chase them. They were infront of us with the counter stopping us from coming to them as I saw the knives and took it with my powers pointing at them while Hyuka screamed.

"Yoon: Yah! ningning come here, and don't scream!" I yelled as he complied, walking towards us shaking.

"Beomgyu: Ningning-ah, rest in peace arraseo?" 

"Soobin: we'll miss you."

Huening Kai walked to us and I just smile and winked at him as he gave a confused look.

"Yoon: ningning-ah go get popcorns and grape juice, then go behind us cause this will get bloody." I said smirking as they look at me in disbelief while hyuka complied and took his grape juice from the fridge and ate popcorn.

The boys shook in fear as their youngest munch his food while enjoying the show. I manipulated all the knives pointing at them as the others glare.

"Soobin: Y-yoon-ah p-please don't k-kill u-us." he begged as they all kneeled and begged for forgiveness while Hyuka recorded them laughing.

I left them and signaled the girls to come. We sat down at the sofa wrapping ourselves with blankets while watching Hwarang.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up in Jieun's room with the girls hugging each other. I slowly sat up and looked at the time, My eyes widened looking at the clock saying its 1 in the afternoon. 

"Yoon: girls wake up! ppali(hurry)" I said as I shook them.

"Somi: unnie 5 more minutes~" she said in a sleepy voice facing her back on me.

"Yoon: Yah wake up! its already 1 in the afternoon!" I yelled at them as they cover their ears with pillows.

"Yoon: if you guys don't wake up, I swear to Jungkook oppa's banana milk I'll make sure to ban you guys from watching dramas and shopping!" I yelled at them as they all stood up.

"The girls( except Yoon): We're awake!" they said in unison as I smirk at them signaling them to go outside and eat.

We all got out seeing 5 shirtless men in the living room exercising. Soobin was squating, Beomgyu was lifting weights, Taehyun was jumping on the jump rope, Huening Kai was squatting, and Yeonjun was doing p-push ups