Chapter 2 : Memories

Yoon's pov:

"oppa?!" Jieun suddenly said with wide eyes. "Huh?" I said in confusement. 'Who the hell is this guy anyway?' 

I thought but I soon shooked it off and looked at Jieun once again. "Jie do you know this guy?" I asked confusedly. "I agree, do you know me?" the guy asked in confusion as well. "

"We all know who he is Yoon..." I hear a whisper from my left. I wasn't sure who said it but all I could do was shook the curiousity of who said it and just thought hardly who this man could be if I really DID know him. 

Jieun's pov

I guess they really can't remember each other huh? But I can't blame them. They had to separated when they were young, breaking each others hearts. I sigh with my thoughts and looked at them again. "Yoon-ah I know your mind doesn't remember him but... your heart does" I looked at her as she backs away from me a little bit and looks at Yeonjun again.

"What?" He looks at me "Yoon Ghabriella Park" I said as he froze looking at me. "Hyung..." a soft whisper came from Taehyun who I know remember. "I guess you're familiar with that name Yeonjun oppa" I say as Somi gasps and Yoon looks at me with a confused face but soon turned around and sat down on her seat, completly processing everything. "Let's talk later" I said with a forced smile towards her and looked at Somi and Yuri. 

I turned back to face Yeonjun looking at Yoon but soo he turned his gaze towards me. I just sighed and looked at Taehyun who's beside him and smiled a little. 'I guess the Choi's are back' I thought. 

Yoon's pov

'Yeonjun' The one name that I forgot but the name that always makes my heart race. A name that I used to seek, The name that I always wanted to hear when I woke up, The name that is owned by the guy who broke me years ago. 

As I feel tears forming in my eyes I breathed shakily and tried to process everything. I moved on from him but why does my heart feel heavy? Is it because of the impact that he gave me back then? "haaa" I sighed as I push my hair back and drank some water.

"You okay?" Jieun asked me with a worried expression seen on her face. "Yeah, I just... can't process everything yet" I said massaging my forehead. I sigh and try to look at the window outside with a blank mind. A tear fell down as I remember what happened a few years ago

*flashback 5 years ago after Yeojunn left for the state's*

Yoon's pov:

 Tomorrow  is Yeonjun's 15th birthday but he's currently in the state's with his brothers. So me and the girls decided to visit them after asking for our parents permission. I was packing my clothes that's good for a week because mom said we will be staying there for a week to enjoy each other's company. Our flight leaves at 12 am later so I have to hurry up and pack everything I need for a week.

*Fast forward to the next day*

After 13 hours of sleeping and eating at a first class plane we're finally landing. 30 minute's then later, the plane landed and we're finally stepping out of the plane, I couldn't contain my excitement knowing that Yeonjun and his brothers doesn't know that we're arriving today and that I can finally see them again after a year. I was Jumping with excitement while going inside the car to Yeonjun's house, While Somi and Jieun giggles at my excited look with my oppa's chuckling seeing me happy after a long time.

After a few minute's we arrived at their mansion with Somi and Jieun following me behind I quietly opened with a smile, but soon my smile slowly curved into a frown. "Yoon-ah why aren't you going in?" Jieun whispered but them Somi gripped at her skirt and pointed  Yeonjun whose being kissed at his cheek with a girl while wearing matching clothes. The both of them were  hugging and laughing together as he puts her extra hair behind her ears. I couldn't stand looking at them, I slowly turned around to leave but Jieun eyed me and looked behind my back. Then suddenly Soobin and Beomgyu saw me and they froze at their spot's looking at me while I looked at all of them. I was having mixed feelings.