Chapter 6: First day of class

(for christ sake i swear i died seeing the Jikook photo above i swear! and of course as a loving ARMY i will share to others ;))

Yoon pov:

I opened my eyes and saw.... Yeonjun

I felt blood rise to my cheeks as well as his but i think i look more red. Our faces are inches away, noses touching, i can even smell his minty breath. Here i thought he was already handsome far away, but i swear you could die with a heart attack if you see him this close...too close. We were staring at each other when someone cleared his/her throat .

"Soobin: sooooo whats happening here?*wiggles his eyebrows*" i was still in his arms and i'm blushing HARD. 

"Yeonjun: n-nothing!" he said completely flustered as i am. He quickly let me go and i backed away a little from him then looked down, hiding my flustered self.

I was looking anywhere except Yeonjun but something caught me, he wasn't wearing a SHIRT.

I looked at him from head to toe. His damp hair, a little wet body, and his pajamas with a towel around his neck.

"Yeonjun: nothing happened right Yoon?" he turned to me i looked at him, 10x flustered when i saw his ABS. Yes his fucking 6 pack abs! damn if i wasn't his enemy i would have eaten him, i mean- what the heck am i even saying?! 

"Soobin: Take a picture Yoon it lasts longer." he said while snickering. I quickly came back from the earth and glared at him

"Yoon: as Yeonjun said, NOTHING happened arraseo?" i said a little pissed and flustered, then someone snickered at the back.

"Jieun: buwhahahahahaha unnie, oppa when did you two start calling each others name? last time i remembered the both of you were having an intense staring contest at dinner." she said teasing me again.

"Yoon: you know what, whatever! i dont give a fuq! shut it or the both of you will sleep on a coffin in the cemetry!" i said as my bomb blew.

I quickly ran to my room and plopped myself in my bed thinking about what happened a few minutes ago and quicky fell to dream land.

*time skip morning*

I woke up seeing someone on the other side of the bed, and its not the girls its a 6ft tall guy!

"Yoon: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" i said completely surprised a guy is next to me.

The guy quickly woke and screamed like a dolphin and hugged me.

"Kai: *dolphin scream* ahhhhhhhhhhhh noona what is it?" he said scared. 

When i was about to answer the door busted open revealing a Soobin with a frying pan ready to hit someones head out of the world, Jieun holding a knife ready to throw, Beomgyu with hangover he must've partied last night, Somi completely wet from swimming, a innocent looking Suzy hugging a pillow on her right hand, Taehyun wrapped around his blanket like a buritto, and Yuri with her bird nest hair. 

"Yoon: for fuckery's sake you scared the hell out of me!"

"Soobin:  you scared the hell of us! we thought something happened to you!"

"Yoon: well sorry i was shock when i saw hyuka beside me hehe"

"Kain: mianhae noona-ssi i was having a night mare and i always sleep with my hyungs if i had one again but their doors were locked and yours werent, besides we're close than the other girls so i slept next to you peacefully without being pushed out of the bed"

"Soobin: oh mianhae, i forgot you have nightmares."

"Yoon: its okay hyuka if you want to sleep here, but please don't scream cause you'll be dead before you know it, i kinda have my brothers habbits and personality hehe." well it is true tho. They say i'm a mixture of mom and dad. My hair was like moms and my ears are like my dads. My nose is like taehyung oppa's, my plumpy lips are like jimin oppas, my eyes are like Jungkook oppa's, while my cheeks are like Jin oppa's, my intelligence are from rm oppa, my bubbly self is from hobi oppa, and my sleepy and mature self is from Yoongi oppa. so yeah let's just say i'm a perfect mix. Talk about me and my half wolf self.