Chapter 18: Broken

Jin's pov

"Jungkook bring her to your room" I said seriously as I look at her "Taehyung get the medical kit in Yoon's bathroom" I said yet again without breaking eye contact towards our sister.  As she left the room on Jungkook's arms, Namjoon punches the wall causing it to crack open. "Hyung!" Jimin yelled as I sighed and look at them. "I need you all to calm down before I tie you guys up  in the basement" I said angrily as they all calm down a little with my words.

"Good now Taehyung follow me to Jungkook's room and Jimin I want you to calm them down while I take care of Yoon's cut" I said looking at them but I slowly notice a missing person that was supposed to be beside Yoongi. "Where the hell is Hoseok? isn't he supposed to be right next to Yoongi?" I asked as they all realize that the most dangerous one in the room goes missing. 

"Fuck!" Jimin cussed as I put my hand on my head realizing where he could've gone to. "You guys find him and calm him down before he does something that he isn't supposed to." I said and walked out of the room and ran towards Jungkook's room with Taehyung running with my same speed behind me.

I opened the room to see Yoon staring at the wall blankly as Jungkook looked at me knowing he's angry. "Jungkook go help Jimin find Hoseok and make sure to not bring Yoongi he might do something dangerous as well" I said as he stands up and jumps out of the window following my orders. "Taehyung hand me the kit and make sure that Namjoon and Yoongi stayed here" I said as he nodded to my words and got out a few seconds later. 

After he left I looked at Yoon as she still looks at the wall blankly as if her soul has left her body. "Yoon" I called out, but she didn't budge nor even paid attention. I sighed and took the hand that she had cut and slowly unwrapped the fabric that is tied to her wrist. I carefully put the bondage on her wrist after I had tended it. 

"Yoon" I called out to her again after putting everything back into the kit. "Yoon look at me" I said strictly as she finally turns her head towards me. Her look broke me. Her eyes had no spark in it. She's awfully pale but now I do not even know how describe her dark and pale face in front of me. She looked more horrid than the dead. "Yoon... talk to me mhmm?" I said " I'll listen to you so talk to me" after that a tear had fallen to her cheeks that used to have a reddish blush but now looked more pale. 

"Oppa.." her voice cracked as tears flooded her eyes and her cheeks had begun to wet. "He's gone now..." she said as more tears falls from her jeweled eyes that now has no life. "We broke up, Because he loves someone else now" she said as if her world is slowly crumbling to pieces. I sighed knowing that I can see her memories from earlier. If only I had known that, that bastard would've break her again I wouldn't have allowed them together. Yet again we were bewitched with our sister's happiness thinking it would last for long. 

"Get some rest okay? we'll talk about this when you've calmed down.." I said as she nodded her head and laid at the bed still crying. I stood up from the chair next to the bed and walked outside the door and closed it, to only seeing Yoongi with a serious look sitting on the sofa at the upstairs living room here. 

"She fine?" he asked "I'm sure you heard everything brother so no need to ask me" I said with a sigh "I already know that but do you think she'll ever be fine again after what the bastard did mhmm?" he growled angrily at me. "That's why I'm thinking of sending her back to the states again. For her to finally forget him" I said as I made eye contact with him. 

"I won't allow her to ever leave our side again brother" I hear Namjoon behind me. "So do I hyung" Taehyung say's as he appears next to me. "But what do you suggest that we do huh?" I ask them as I sit down on the arm chair in front of me. "We should just support her and help her forget about him" Yoongi suggests "We did that back then too right? she managed to forget him for a while but she still loves him hyung" Namjoons says as well all sigh.

Jimin's pov

Its been 30 minutes since I left the manor and Jungkook has been following me from behind. We still haven't seen Hobi hyung and I'm starting to think that he's torturing 'that' bastard right now, Jungkook has been quiet as well he's probably angry. Out of all of us he is the strongest but Hobi hyung is the scariest when angry specially because we don't know what happens when he does, and Jungkook doesn't think when he's angry he just kills and tortures. It'll be difficult for me to control them when they see Yeonjun specially if I'm also angry. 

All of us cannot control our emotions because of that boy and if I see him I might kill him before they do tsk. "Jungkook we're going to the Choi's mansion, I want you to calm down refrain yourself from killing them okay?" I said as I turn left towards the Choi's manor. Jungkook didn't answer me but still kept following while trying to calm down his self as do I.

We finally came close to the Choi manor to only see Hobi choking the second son, Choi Soobin. "If you don't tell him to go out, I'll kill you and force him to come out!" Hobi hyung growled. "Hyung!" I shouted as he looks at me " Jungkook go and help me hold Hobi hyung!" I yelled as we jumped on the sides of Hobi hyung and both held him as he stops choking the boy and let's go. The boy falls down to the ground and finally breathes with his brother supporting him by his side.

"Let go of me! I'm going to kill that bastard right when I see him! How dare he!" Hobi hyung yells as his jawline clenches and veins starts to appear on his neck and hands. "Hyung you gotta calm down or I'm going to have Jungkook knock you out!" I said but he didn't budge so I signaled Jungkook to hit hyung on his neck and knock him out.

After a few seconds Hobi hyung had lost consciousness and is now lying on the floor while both Beomgyu and Soobin back away from me and Jungkook. "Please stop! We know hyung has been having a hard time because of Yeonjun hyung but please listen!" Beomgyu pleaded. I sighed and nodded but something fell from the roof and revealed a lady wearing a night dress with a bondage on her wrists.

"Yeonjun! Come out of there! I know you're there!! Please talk to me!" she says as she continues to knock on the door. "Yoon" Everyone outside yelled. "Jungkook go back home with Hobi hyung and call Jin hyung for me" I said seriously as he hesitated looking at our pleading sister knocking on the door, but soon followed my words and ran to our manor with our older brother. 

"Yoon come here" I said as I try to take her away from the door, but she didn't budge and continued knocking on the door. "Yeonjun please!" She says as she falls on the floor. "Yoon stand up! he's not coming out of that door!" I yelled as I tried to pick her up. "Yeonjun!" she says as the door opens and she slowly goes away from my grasp. 

"Yeonjun!" She yells as she hugs him with tears but the boy pushes her away. "Hyung!" Beomgyu one of his brothers yells at him for pushing Yoon as I catch her. "Hyung what the fuck are you doing?!" His other brother yells at him. "Just stop Yoon. I told you I don't love you anymore!" he yelled as angrily looked at him but soon diverted my attention to my sister.

"Yoon!" I yelled...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: I'm backkkk sweeties!!! so this chapter is kindaaa sad specially for the couple and for the first time in forever we have the hyung's povs (again). So uhm rn lets just say Yoon will suffer a lil bit but yeah just for now hehe.... but yeah after a LONG LONG hiatus I am back and I would be updating every now and then. This chapter is a little short but I will make sure to write longers ones in the future.