Chapter 3 : attack?

Taehyun's pov

After the shocking news about Yeonjun hyung realizing everything that happened  he just zoned out while wearing a smile full of pain. A few moment's later the bus had finally arrived and as others leave the bus I notice Yuri and her friends leaving the bus only leaving me and Yeonjun inside. I sigh and look at Yeonjun hyung "Hyung lets go!" I said as he snaps back in reality. He stands up and leave the bus while I follows him outside the bus. He walks out of the bus and walks pass Yoon as my eyes start to Turn gray.

I saw the future. To be exact, their future . As if the world was slow as I see Yeonjun hyung walking pass Yoon I see the hurtful past they have and their future. I sigh at the scenes I weren't supposed to see and smirk. I quickly run towards Yeonjun hyung as he notices the smirk plastered on my face.

"Yah! why are you smirking?" He asks with a curios face while I laugh knowing that this was just the start of their story together. I look down to the ground contemplating if I should tell him on what I just saw or just make a excuse. While thinking a smirk had curved to my lips yet again as I look at him.

Yeonjun's pov

I looked at Taehyun curiously as he looks down on the ground and soon a smirk curving up to his face, then looked at me as his gray eyes slowly turn back to normal. 'Whose future did he see for him to be smirking smugly like that?' I asked myself.  I ignored my thoughts and looked at him again.

"Yah stop smirking you're creeping me out" I said as he chuckled looking at me. "Nothing hyung just saw someone's future, its really interesting" he says as his smirk curves more. I sigh and ignored him and just looked at various places until a certain someone had caught my attention.

She was talking with her friends. I couldn't help but look at her smiling, 'Yoon..' I thought as a smile slowly curved to my face. I  tried to keep my eyes off her but I couldn't. It's like her beauty is hypnotizing me , her laugh , her smile, her everything. It keep's me attracted. I was staring at her for a few more minutes until Taehyung called out to me.

"Hyung where are you looking at?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows at me, as I run my hands through my hair and clicked my tongue. "Nothing.." I say as he looks at me with a smirk. Taehyun then looked at Yoon and her friends then looked back to me again. "Mhmmm... is Yoon really nothing?" he says 

"I was looking at the sky hyun" I said making an excuse but the look he was giving already told me that he wasn't believing any word I said, so I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. Taehyun then chuckled looking at me then back to Yoon and her friends who is now laughing a few feet from us, without me knowing I watched her in awe seeing her smile.

"Oh really? does the sky look beautiful?" he asked teasingly towards me. "Yeah it is.." I say still looking at Yoon. "Didn't know that the sky was there" he says pointing towards Yoon and her friends. "Tsk, stop it hyun I'm not even looking at her" I say "Sure the gloomy and dark sky looks beautiful today" He sarcastically says.

Taehyun: hmmmm.... how about a bet? if you and Ms.Beautiful end up together your giving me your red lambo."he said confidently knowing the future.

"Yeonjun: what if we don't end up together what's in it on me?" I asked.

"Taehyun: if you don't end up together i'll give you my new Tesla. So deal or no deal?" he said offering his hand for a shake. Yeonjun shaked his hand and said...

"Yeonjun: deal!" he said to a smirking Taehyun.

Yoon's pov:

I was staring at Him.....Yeonjun.