Chapter 5: Fate is it you playing?

Yoon's pov:

I quickly held the door knob but ended up touching someone's hand......Choi Yeonjun's.

"Yoon & Yeonjun: you again?!" we both said in the same time in horror.

"Yoon & Yeonjun: stop copying what i'm saying! YAH!" we both said again.

"Jieun: pfttt. you guys share the same braincell's hahahahaha." she said laughing then 4 boys came and i swear Jieun stopped laughing.

"???: hyung is this our dorm?" a tall guy with bunny teeth said and i swear i jumped and hugged him.

"Yoon: Soobinnieeeeeeeeeee!!!! " i said while hugging him ang giving Jieun a smug look. If your asking what happened to Sooeun's (soobin + Jieun) love story well when we left the boy's didn't say anything and avoided Jieun and Somi and well they hated the fact that their connection towards eachother was slowly fading and i swear when Jieun found Soobin's social media she saved like all of his pics till one day he posted a picture with the a caption " you are my life baby" and the picture was Soobin and a girl hugging each other with flowers, i promise you Jieun's heart broke, she didn't eat and locked herself in her room.

While in Somgyu (Somi + Beomgyu) Somi tries to contact Beomgyu and well Beomgyu said he doesn't love her any more and that he's trying to focus more on school which i didn't believe because Beomgyu's social media posts was full of pictures him partying,  and believe me i am scolding them because they broke my besties heart's.

"Soobin: Yoon-shi?!" he said hugging back then i tip toed and whispered.

"Yoon(whispering): You broke Jieun's heart Soobin-ah and i had a hard time helping her move on so you shouldn't let your guard down cause i might kill you." then i looked at him in the eye and my eyes colored blue then i blinked and it became light brown then he gulped. Then i saw Beomgyu at his side and hugged him.

"Yoon: i missed you Gyu! *whispers* focus on my studies my ass i know your partying gyu and like i said don't let your guard down if you don't want me to cut your head off any minute." i then let go of the hug and smiled at them innocently then waved at the nervous Hyuka and the scared Taehyun. 

"Yoon: hey guys! we meet again*waves an smiles* hope you and gyu will remember what i said cause i'm serious bin." i looked at them and they look like they wanna go out of the window and die. Welp hope they'll learn a lesson .

''Jieun: ehem! so Yeonjun oppa are you the other ffive who we'll be sharing the dorms with?" she said ignoring Soobin who's infront of her. That's my bestie.

"Yoon: do you see any one else besides them? no one right? so lets go cause i'm tired saving some one's ass here without hearing a THANK YOU!" i shouted at Yeonjun's ear the Thank you word and opened the door and saw this....

living room