Chapter 20: Reasons

Beomgyu's pov

"Because she already forgot Yeonjun." As her brother say it I fall down on the floor at the sudden information. "Gyu!" my brother yells with wide eyes seeing me fall down on my knees. "That can't be right" I said still not believing. "I know. Cause we couldn't believe it earlier too." Namjoon hyung said "She just woke up earlier. And when we asked her why she ran to your manor she didn't know a thing" Jimin hyung continued. 

"But can't she remember it again? maybe its just a temporary amnesia" Soobin hyung said out of concern "It might be but for now their situation isn't good right?" Namjoon hyung said while looking at us directly. "But what cause her to forget Yeonjun hyung, and us as well?" I asked stepping in the conversation again "Its some kind of trauma in where her heart couldn't take all the pain she's bottled up and made the brain forget about the painful memories" Jin hyung interfered at our talk. 

"I know you guys came here to try and fix everything up between them. We all know because the both of you wouldn't be risking you're lives by going inside this mansion when we're still not that calm yet, but for now at least let her be please" Jin hyung pleaded towards us. We couldn't make eye contact knowing on how much it would hurt our brother when he finds out that she forgot us and the fact that this is extremely painful for both me and Soobin hyung, I can't imagine the pain our brother would be feeling hearing these news.

"Hyung... he hasn't been eating these days, he hasn't come out of his room and when he's asleep he would talk and yell Yoon's name while crying. He only cries every day and he isn't talking to us anymore" I said with tear filling up my eyes. "I know its selfish of us but like you guys who care for Yoon, we too care for our brother" I said looking at all of them "Yes he hurt her. but he had a reason that's why we're here to tell her, to tell you guys on what really happened" I said trying to plead at them as well. 

"I know all of you hates his guts but please..." I kneeled down in front of them "Gyu stop it!" Soobin hyung tried to stop me but I yelled at him angrily "Hyung! What else can we do? our brother is trying to kill himself because of her! He's there suffering in his room because of what?! because he found out that they can never be together because one of them could die being near each other!" I yelled as my brother finally let out his tears and fall on the floor beside me. 

"He was protecting her! not him but her! he knew that one selfish decision and she could die! so what did he do? he kissed a girl on their anniversary and watched his world cry because of him! hyung if their going to break up she should be fair by remembering him! with their memories of them smiling together at their final moments!" I yelled again sobbing as Yoon's brother stare at us in disbelief. 

"What do you mean?" Jimin hyung asked at us in disbelief  "Yeonjun hyungs reason was because he found out that both of their powers leak out of their bodies and the other one absorbs it. The more they absorb each others powers the more they get weak by each others presence. The more time they spend with each other the more their life span disappears." I explained. "What?" Namjoon hyung asked looking at me directly. "You heard him. If they continue to be with each other one of them could die because of absorbing each others power that's leaking, but in a worse case scenario it causes death for both" Soobin hyung said still looking down.  

"But that's impossible all of us are immortal" Jin hyung said "Yeah that's what we thought as well but..." I said Having second thoughts whether I should tell them about it but "Yoon... had been having head aches a month ago a 2 weeks earlier Yoon fainted and then was suffocating. When hyung found the reason he had a hard time" Soobin continued while I look at him.

"So thats his reasons..." Someone said behind me. "Yoongi-ssi" Jin hyung said looking at him behind me "Jimin-ah Yoon's looking for u" he said and looked at me and Soobin hyung. "Wouldn't it be easier for the both of them if Yoon forgets?" He asked with his brows at raise. "But- "Gyu..." Soobin hyung calls "Like I said it might be temporary amnesia so for now let it be. They need space too" He says as I sigh and leave the mansion. 

Soon Soobin hyung was following me from behind. "What are we gonna tell him? that she forgot about him? if anything he won't accept such a thing specially with their memories together" I say as I walk inside our manor as Huening Kai run towards us. "What happened? Did you guys tell her?" Taehyun asked popping out behind Hyuka's back. I sigh and look at them. "We need to talk.." Soobin hyung said walking insude the living room. 

Yeonjun's pov

'Its for her own good..' I thought while a tear falls down my eye, while staring at the ceilings. I haven't eaten in days, nor drank water. I haven't slept peacefully since I left her. Our memories keep repeating in my head. I keep thinking of her... 

Her long locks, beautiful eyes that holds the galaxies, her soft voice that I always hear when I wake up and before sleeping, her presence, the clothes that always goes missing from my closet because she's wearing it... everything. I miss her. I don't think I can survive without her but I need to. Even tho we can't be together I will protect her at all cost. 

I took a deep breath and sat up looking at the window feeling the wind and smelling the breeze of the trees close by. I keep day dreaming.. My mind keeps thinking of her and our memories together. I can't escape her. I won't be able to reject her next time if she ever cry in front of me again. Still thinking I hear someone knocking at my door bringing me back to reality. I wipe my tears and looked at the door. 

'They keep putting food in front of my door knowing I'm not even gonna eat it'  I thought but then I hear my brother "Hyung we need to talk" Beomgyu says as I sigh "I don't want to" I say with my voice cracking. "Hyung we're talking and thats final now open the door before Taehyun breaks it" He says in response. 

I clicked my tongue annoyed with my brothers words. I got up and sighed before opening the door revealing all four of them. "What?" I asked with with a hoarsy voice. They all look at me and sighs at the same time. "Hyuka go get water" Soobin orders. Hyuka nodded and ran towards the kitchen downstairs a few seconds later he's in front of me again holding a glass of water. 

I look at it and take the glass drinking it in one go. "What do you want to talk about?" I ask giving hyuka na empty glass back. "You and Yoon" Beomgyu answers "I don't want to" I say to him and turned my back to them. I was about to close the door when Beomgyu's words stopped me. 

"She forgot all about you"

_____________________________________________________

Authors note: new update!! btw guys for the MOAENGENES out there please support my new story its an ENHYPEN ff. I will soon make the schedules of my updates specially because I have now published a new story and I am now planning on updating two times a week soon. Please don't forget to vote and excuse my wrong grammars thank you <33