Chapter 11: HOTTIE

Yoon's pov

Did he really love me? I asked myself as the girls suddenly ran to my room screaming.

"Suzy: AHHHHHHHHHHH UNNIE!!!!! FINALLY YOU HAVE A BOYFIE YIEEE!!!"

"Yuri: FINALLY!!!"

"Somi: WOOF WOOF OUR UNNIE IS NOT SINGLE ANYMORE!!!!!" they screamed like crazy people.

"Yoon: What in Namjoon oppas broken new shades are you talking about?!" i asked confused

"Suzy: unnie isn't it obvi? you and Yeonjun oppaaaaa(r)!!!" she screamed yet again.

"Yoon: the fuck?! Yah WE.ARE.NOT.DATING!" i exclaimed to them.

"Yuri: then what did Jieun see?" she asked smirking as i mentally killed Jieun in my mind.

"Yoon: Look there was a spider..yeah...spider..on his neck and i was taking it and Jieun saw us so yeahhh.. thats what happened." i said trying to act while they just smirked knowing i lied.

"Yuri, Somi, & Suzy: Shoreeeeeeeeeeee you did *smirks*." I just glared at them and they ran to their rooms knowing i'll blast them to Jupiter.

But what did Yeonjun meant when he said " the one the old Yeonjun loved" did he really love me or... is he just playing with me again?

*Time skip morning*

I woke up with an arm around me and an angelic face inches apart from my faceu. I stared at Yeonjuns angelic face but the he spoke.

"Yeonjun: take a picture it lasts longer." he said with his eyes still closed as i rolled my eyes and his fluttered open and stared at mine intensely.

We were looking at each other's eyes for a few good minutes but he broke it and stood up, going to his room to take a bath and change. He could've at least said good morning, Bipolar much? he was the one wanting to hug me last night but now he's rude. 

I entered the bathroom still confused on what he said last night, making my heart skip which was not suppose to happen. Damn my heart! i mentally cursed and took a bath trying to calm down my beating heart.

After i too a bath o got dressed

(My outfit, hair, and make up)

I got out of my room and sat at the chair in front of the dining table finding Yeonjun staring at me, but i shrugged it off and rolled my eyes. I'm in a very bad mood right now cause of my annoying heart.

Somi placed the bacon and eggs in front of me while Beomgyu placed the ham and eggs in front of Yeonjun.

"Somi: oops sorry unnie I forgot you don't like eggs and bacons." she said smirking and sat down while i glared at my gang members, knowing they planned it.

I quickly used my mind manipulation to exchange my food and Yeonjun's, every one in the room looked at the plates and widened their eyes then I harshly ate my food and got out of the dorm making sure to slam the door hard making them flinch.