Chapter 4: Roomies

Yoon's pov:

I saw him draining someone's energy and it's.....Yeonjun

I was shock. If he drain's all of Yeonjun's energy he'll be very weak.

"Taehyung: Yoon come here!" Taehyung oppa shouted. Then Jungkook oppa spoke.

"Jungkook: what do you want?" 

The man in black didn't answered. Then Jimin oppa shouted.

"Yoon: Yoon Ghabriella Park! for christ sake come here its too dangerous!" he shouted.

(so i decided to put a Ghabriella so it would be more pretty and extra hehe)

I looked at my oppa's and their giving me a " don't even think about, and a come here" look. Then i looked at Yeonjun then Jungkook oppa spoke again.

"Jungkook: i'm going to ask you for the last time and if you don't answer me i will attack you! What do you want?" he asked threatening him. Then i heard Yeonjun's weak voice with my enhanced hearing.

"Yeonjun(super weak voice): help me..." he said in a un audible whisper.

I couldn't bare seeing him at that state. Even tho i despise and hate him i still care but it doen't mean i love him. So i looked back at my brothers and gave them an apologetic look and i quickly ran to Yeonjun and blasted the freaky guy covered in black.

*Blasts*

"Everyone: *gasps*" every one gasped but i didn't care because the guy was now on the floor and Yeonjun suddenly fell at me and boiii he was heavy then suddenly the guy moved so i quickly used my shield to shield us and Yeonjun passed out. We were at the floor and his head was at my lap and wow not gonna lie he looked hot. He was sweating, his hair is messy, his clothes hugged his body, and damn that face. I didn't know someone could pass out this hawt.

My brothers looked at me and sighed relievedly seeing my shield around us. The man suddenly woke up and stood then he saw me. He came closer but then he touched the shield and he was electrified then Yoongi oppa asked him.

"Yoongi: Yah! wtf do you want from us?!" he said angrily. Boy he was in trouble, cause if you make Yoongi oppa angry i swear its your last day on earth, sure my brothers might kill you but Yoongi oppa is very i mean VERY dangerous if you mess with him or if you wake him up in his sleep so remember to DONT piss him unless you have a death wish.

The guy then looked at me and smirked then he licked his lips not breaking his intense stare towards me while i just glare at him with Green eyes. Then he spoke something he shouldn't have.

"???: hmmmm Yoon ey? she your sister?" he said to my brothers with a smug smirk on his face.

"Jin: yes she is! wae(why)?!" Jin oppa said completely angry because he was mentioning my name while smirking.

"???: you've got a beautiful sister here. She's quite my type." he said looking at me licking his lips. 

"Yoon: i know im beautiful now would you please tell us why you are here and leave cause dead skin cells are coming out of your mouth." i said sassily while glaring at him.

"???: ooohhhhhh fiesty i like that i wonder how fiesty you would be in bed with me?" oh boy wrong move. i quickly looked at my brothers and i swear my blood is just boiling but there blood is now hot as lava.

I quickly looked at them and their faces are red with anger. Jin oppa's eyes turned dark red meaning he was really pissed, smoke was coming out of Yoongi oppa's ears, Hoseok oppa's sunshine vibe was now dark and scary, Namjoon oppa's hands was glowing ready to kill the hell out of him, Taehyung oppa glared at him while clenching his jaws, Jimin oppa's hands formed into fists ready to beat his ass, and the ground was literally shaking because of Jungkook oppa. Bad move, now prepare to die cause they'll beat the crap out of you and kill you then send you to hell with broken bones and beat you again. If there's something you don't want to mess with is my brother's most valuable treasure... me. So babye hope you don't get well asshole.