Chapter 8: love or hate?

Yeonjun pov:

When i heared Yoon's name when Mrs.Hwang called i immeadiately put my attention in Yoon then Mrs.Hwang Called Kim Hyera, top 1 in girls and top 3 in the most powerful one's. I immediately smirked when the whole crowd went silent then Soobin spoke.

"Soobin: damn i know Yoon is powerful but i think even she can't win this battle with Hyera."

"Beomgyu: obviously Hyera is powerful so she might beat Yoon dear brother, but Judging earlier Yoon almost killed Lila without using her powers so theres still a chance that she could beat her."

I looked at the maknaes and asked them.

"Yeonjun: So who do you guys think will win?" i asked, then Taehyun's eyes turned Grey knowing he's looking into the future.

"Kai: I guess Hyera cause Soobin hyung said shes strong and powerfu. What do you think Taehyun-ssi?" he looked at Taehyun. Taehyun just smirked then his eyes turned brown again.

"Taehyun: i won't say who's the winner but i must say that the battle is interesting.'' i smirked at what he said knowing the battle would really be intersting. 

After a few minutes Hyera is now in the field looking at Yoon with red eyes while Yoon just smirked not doing anything when Hyera attacked her and kicked her on the stomach then slapped her and kicked her again, then pulled her hair and whispered something to her.

"Soobin: I told you guys Yoon would loose to Hyera." Then i looked at him

"Taehyun: Hyung the battle is not over yet, so don't say anything that is not finished." Taehyun said while pointing at the battle. I looked at what he's pointing and our eyes widened, Yoon's hair turned hazel brown with shiny highlights and her eyes turned gold, Then someone said elemental vampire and pointed at Yoon. I looked at my members seeing their jaws dropped.

I smirked at their faces but still curios on Yoon. My Jaws dropped when she teleported and whispered something to Hyera then teleported infront of her then beated her ass, every one was silent no one dared to speak while Hyera was lying in the field bleeding and unconscious. Yoon's hair turned back into her original color and her eyes turned gray then walked to their seats and sat.

After a few minutes of processing what just happened Mrs.Hwang announced that she is in class A.

Yoon pov:

After Mrs. Hwang said that i'm in class A she announced the battle of the boy's.

*time skip, the top battle*

(the top battle means its the battle where the most powerfuls battle)

After the long and boring battle of the boys Mrs. Hwang announced the battle of the top's and people said that the top 5 girls are all knocked out because of us, well it isn't our problem their too weak tho.

Me and the girls are the new top 5 and the knocked out ones became 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th while Yeonjun and TXT remained in their spots, now were gonna battle each other to know our rank in the most powerfuls, if we lost we will be the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th in the most powerfuls while the boys goes to the top 5 which will never happen cause were beating their ass.

Mrs. Hwang announced Suzy's and Huening kai's battle first while we sat infront waiting for our turn. Mrs.Hwang said go and Suzy attacked Huening kai. Suzy shape shifted her arms into swords while Huening kai ran fast around her causing Suzy to be dizzy and almost past out with air lost then Huening Kai manipulated her mind and Suzy lost conscious. I quietly cursed looking at our youngest state in the field.