Chapter 19: Forgotten

Jungkook's pov

I came back home with hyung on my back and slowly put him down the sofa. "Hyungs!" I yelled as all of them gathered at the living room "Where's Jimin?" Yoongi hyung asked. "Yoon's at the Choi's manor Jimin hyung asked me to go back here and tell Jin hyung!" I said as I catch my breathe "Here" Taehyung hyung said while passing me the water, as I took it from his grasp and drank all of it in one go. 

"Yoongi Namjoon, the both of you stay here because you haven't calmed down Taehyung Jungkook, come with me we're going to the Choi's" Jin hyung said seriously as Yoongi and Namjoon hyung runs upstairs with a dark aura around them.

"Lets go" Jin hyung said as he runs outside with me and Taehyung hyung behind him..

Jin's pov

Fuck! We were too busy discussing on what to do on the situation that we didn't even notice Yoon leaving. Why the fuck did she go to the Choi's she'll only hurt herself more. I sigh at my thoughts of me cussing at the situation as I take out a syringe out of my pockets. I look behind me and give it to Taehyung.

"What's this?" he asks as I sigh and explained to him. "Its a syringe with sleeping medicine for Yoon. Make sure to not inject it to anyone else because it can cause them coma or in the worse case scenario death" "Oh." He says as he looks at the syringe and puts it to his pockets. 

"Jungkook I need you to hold Yoon when needed to okay? You guys need to calm yourselves when you see the boy. You've killed enough and killing your sisters lover in front of her would result her major trauma and hatred towards you so I suggest on calming yourselves first" they both looked at me hesitantly  but soon sighed and nodded slowly which gave me some relief. 

After a few more minutes we finally saw the Choi manor with Yoon being pushed to the side by Yeonjun. Before both my brothers made their move I pushed them back to prevent them from attacking but soon heard Jimin's yell. "Yoon!" as we all look at our brother with our sister in his arms completely loss in consciousness.

"Yoon!" We all screamed as all of us run towards her. "acckk!" I suddenly heard Yeonjun's voice. I turned around to only seeing Jungkook pushing him. "Jungkook!" I yelled as he stops and looks at me. "I told you to calm down" I sigh as I look at Taehyung whose checking Yoon's pulse. 

"She's fine but she's cold as ice we need to get her home" He says with a frown. I nodded to his words with a sigh and took Yoon from Jimin's grasp. "We're going home now. I want the three of you to calm down and never leave the manor until I tell you to arasseo?" I said as they look at each other and nod. I left with them following from behind leaving one last death glare to the boy. 

Beomgyu's pov

We all sigh in relief as Yoon's brothers left but soon I ran to Soobin hyung who has collapsed on the floor still coughing from the choking. I looked at Yeonjun hyung as he helped me hold onto Soobin Hyung standing up. "You better have a good explanation on this one Yeonjun hyung" I said seriously as we enter the manor. 

I left Yeonjun hyung with Soobin hyung in the living room as I took the medical kit out of the kitchen cabinet. I also took three bottles of water and drank one of it. I walked out of the kitchen and gave Yeonjun hyung the kit as I make a call.

"Yeobsoyeo?" the person from the other line answered. "Hello? Taehyun-ah you need to come here at the manor right now" I seriously said "Arasseo" he answers as if he already knows whats to come. "Also.. get Hyuka I can't contact him after this my phone is about to die" I say "I'll pick him up on my way there" "arasseo just make sure to be quick we need to discuss something serious." I say and left the call.