Chapter 7: Battle

Yeonjun pov:

I was watching Yoon beat the hell out of Lila and damn she was strong, She wasn't even using her powers yet. She pulled Lila's hair and threw her at the lockers hard, My gang was suppose to stop her but she glared at them and they stopped.

"Soobin: damn i'm scared for my life now." he said scared 

"Taehyun: Hyuka i wonder how you survived when you slept in her bed." wait kai slept with her?

"Yeonjun: kai slept with her last night?!"

"Kai: ne hyung, your doors were locked except for the girls and i was not that close with the others so i just slept beside Yoon noona peacefully."

"Beomgyu: wae hyung are you jelly? *wiggles eyebrows*" he said teasingly 

"Yeonjun: shut up before i beat you too!"

"Beomgyu: then i'll take that as a yes!" he said hiding behind Soobin. Damn this guy, is he really my brother?

After a few minutes i saw the hyungs run in here with Somi . Jungkook and Jimin hyung were the ones who tried to stop Yoon, Then i heard Yoon whisper to Lila with my enhanced hearing.

"Yoon: your lucky my brothers are here or else you would've been killed by me. As i said your the slut and i'm the bitch so if you want to live, leave this school and stay away from me." She then smiled at her like a psycho that made me have goosebumps for the first time.

"Taehyun: now i'm also scared." he said frightened by Yoon, but who wouldn't? She beated the crap out of her then smiled at her like a psycho.

I smirked seeing Yoon and her strength. I wonder how powerful you are in the battle field fighting me?

Soobin pov:

I saw how Yoon beated the Lila, the top 3 in the strongest in the school without using her powers. Damn now i'm scared that she might kill me any moment cause i broke Jieun's heart, then i saw Yeonjun Hyung smirking, oh no this not good. I hope he's not thinking of battling her in the battle field. If you guys are curios we have a battle arena where students and pupils go to know if they're class A, B, C, or D. Class A is where the powerful ones are, Class B is where the ones who are not weak but not that powerful, Class C is for the weak ones, and Class D is where the ones who have no powers and the ones that are very weak. Today we will battle to know our classes and level.

We have top's here, top 10 for the girls and top 10 for the boys then we have another top 10 to know who's the most powerful one's in the school. Like i said earlier Lila got top 3 in girls and Yoon beated her ass so now she will loose her rank.

* time skip battle arena*

Yoon pov:

After the little exercise this morning with Lila and scolding from Jin oppa we finally arrived at the battle Arena to know which class we will have. I'm kinda positive that me and the girls will go to class A based on our skills and talk about our powers. My brothers trained me so i think i will do good. Oh did i mention that my brothers are one of the most powerful ones in school next to Yeonfox and his gang.

After an hour some of the pupils were put in class c and b but some are in class d. After the man was called to class b they called Suzy then i held her wrist and whispered something to her.

"Yoon: good luck and remember don't kill your opponent just beat it." i reminded her, and yes we kill. We can, we killed many people but its for good reasons. I also reminded Suzy because she goes over board and like kills when she's angry.