Chapter 18

Yuki’s pov.

          Kakashi wasn’t going to tell me yet. We leave and end up at the same training field where we had camped in a few days ago. Kakashi starts off with genjutsu which has me a little nerves. He has to let me out of it a few time and every time he does I run over to the trees and throw up. “What is it you see when your under genjutsu?” Kakashi asks. I shake my head a little to clear it. “My mom’s death.” I say in a weak voice. ‘Yuki use your kekkei genki next time. It will help trust me.’ Yoriko says. ‘I guess.’ I say. I walk back over to where we were working. “Ready?” Kakashi ask. I activate my kekkei genki and nod.

          This time when he tries to put me under nothing happens. “Yuki?” Kakashi asks. I look at him and smile. “Nothing happened.” I say. he nods and walks over to me. “Your kekkei genki is something else.” He says. I deactivate it and look around. “Go to where you need to be. Be home by dark and if I’m not home go to the ramen shop.” He says. I nod then run off to where my team is. I train with them then go home. That is how the rest of the week went, train in the morning with Kakashi then working with my team on missions then going home. ‘Tomorrow is your exam. I will help you at all cost. Just ask for my help and you will get it.’ Yoriko says. ‘Thanks Yoriko. I think I need all the support I can get.’ I say. I had the day off because Rose-sensei wanted us in top form for the exams tomorrow. I was laying in bed talking with Yoriko when I hear Kakashi heading to my room. “Yuki I have to go meet my team. What are you going to do today?” he asks. I sit up in bed and look around. “Hang out here and talk to Yoriko about how to use my kekkei genki.” I say. he nods and then Pakkun walks into my room. I was used to the dogs and liked all of them but Pakkun and Biscuit where my favorites.

          Kakashi leaves and I sit there thinking. After a while I decide to go out and walk around. Pakkun follows me and I run into team 7. Naruto was yelling at some red haired boy I had never seen before. I walk over and grab at him. “Yuki don’t” Naruto yell. The red head looks like he wants to kill me but I turn to look at his friend who had a little kid in his hands. “Put him down.” I say as I walk over to him. He laughs at me but then puts the kid down. “Girl who are you?” the red head asks from behind me. Sasuke rushes over to pull me away from them and leaves me by Sakura who looked worried. “Gaara why do you care about the girl anyway?” the blond girl with him asks. Gaara looks at me with his sky blue eyes. “She interested me. Now what is your name girl?” Gaara barks. I push Sakura behind me and even Naruto. “Yuki.” I say.

          “Yuki what?” Gaara asks. I sigh a little and shrug. “Just Yuki. Well Gaara why are you three in our village?” I ask. The blond snorts then looks fearfully at Gaara. “We’re here for the exam as we were telling your friends.” She snaps. I shrug again and turn to walk away. I feel a hand on my arm and turn a little to see Gaara’s hand. “Let her go.” Sasuke snarls as he grabs me and pulls me away. Gaara lets me go and follows his friends. The little kid comes running over to me and wraps his arms around my leg. “Naruto is this the girl you where talking about?” the kid asks. Naruto runs his hands throw his hair and laughs nervously. “Yeah that’s her.” Naruto says. the kid smile and lets me go. I get down to his level and he smiles wider. “Big sis Yuki will you play with me today?” he asks. Naruto gasp and runs over slapping his hands over the kid’s mouth. “Konohamaru you should introduce yourself and ask if you can call her that. Sorry Yuki it’s my fault I was telling him about our team and how you where on it because he mentioned his grandpa gave him sweets made by someone named Yuki.” Naruto says. Konohamaru bites Naruto’s hand and runs over to me.

          Sasuke and Sakura watch us with amusement. “So Hamaru-chan did you like my chocolates?” I ask. He nods and gives me a big smile. “Why give me a nickname?” Konohamaru asks. I laugh a little and pull him away from the others. “You can call me Big sis Yuki if I can call you Hamaru-chan. I thought you might like it because I know that your name is almost the same as the village.” I say. He frowns as he thinks it over. “Will you train with me and make me sweets before I go on missions if you’re not gone?” he asks. I sigh a little before nodding.  I end up leaving with Konohamaru and talking with him. I find out that his grandfather is the 3rd Hokage and he wants to become Hokage.