Chapter 12

Kakashi’s pov.

          I wasn’t going to let Sakura or Akiko or Mai stay in the same room as Yuki. I didn’t trust  them to keep her safe at night or deal with her nightmares. When I get back to our room she isn’t there and I start to panic. Where could my daughter be? I run until I hear Naruto and Sasuke yelling about something. “Yuki don’t you think it’s unfair that I have to sleep in the same room as Sasuke?” Naruto yells. I rush to where I hear the yelling coming from and see a blank faced Yuki sitting at the kitchen table with a bowl of god knows what in fount of her. “Kakashi get your students to shut up.” Akiko says as she walks into the room. She sits by Yuki and pulls the bowl away from her. Yuki doesn’t even move to stop her. “Give that back to her.” Sasuke snaps when he sees Akiko take the food from Yuki. Yuki looks up at Sasuke and smiles a little before pulling the bowl from Akiko back to her.

          “Naruto stop causing problems. Same goes for you too Sasuke.” I say. They nod their heads and sit at the table to eat. Sasuke was sitting across from Yuki and he had a bowl full of the same thing as Yuki. I sit on the other side of Yuki and look at the bowl. She takes a small spoon full of whatever it is and eats it. She makes a face and Sasuke blushes. “You need to learn how to cook Sasuke this is really bad.” Yuki says. Sasuke puts a spoon full into his mouth and looks sick. “I guess your right.” He says. Yuki looks like she is going to faint to I put a hand on her back. “You should go lie down.” I say. She nods her head slowly and I walk her to the room we were sharing.  Yuki lays down and falls asleep. I sit on my bed and watch over Yuki. I leave the room and see Sasuke standing outside the room. “Who is sleeping in that room with Yuki?” Sasuke asks. I shake my head because he was to smart.

          “It’s none of your business Sasuke. We will start training in an hour so go tell the others.” I say. He sighs then walks off to tell the others. I summon Pakkun and tell him to stay with Yuki just in case something was to happen then head to a big training area. Zaku and Mai were already there and when they saw me stopped what they were doing. “You can keep going you don’t have to stop because of me.” I say as I sit on a rock away from them. Zaku walks over to me and stops just in front of me. “What is wrong with Yuki? Rose-sensei won’t tell us who is after her or why we are here.” Zaku says. I shake my head. I hadn’t told Akiko who was after Yuki because the Hokage  insisted that only the three of us know. “We are worried about Yuki she looked so pale.” Mai says. I nod my head.

          “Don’t worry about it too much. Yuki will be fine.” I say. I wasn’t going to tell them why we were here and they seemed to know it. My team shows up and I have them get back to work on what we were doing earlier. When we were done I head back to Yuki’s room to check on her. She was up and just laying in the bed. I close the door and walk over to her and sit on the edge of her bed. “I’m scared.” She says after she grabs my arm. “I’m not going to let them take you.” I say as I put my arms around her. She was crying again. “They are going to kill me.” She says throw her sobs. I gently rock her trying to get her to calm down. “They can’t kill you if they can’t find you.” I say. She starts to calm down and I hear a knock on the door. I stand to open it but Yuki won’t let me go. I sit and ignore whoever was there because Yuki needed me and I wasn’t going to leave her.

Rose’s pov.

          I went to check on Yuki and knocked on the door. No one opened it. I could hear crying and I was normally an uncaring woman but this girl made me feel like I needed to care about her. I try the door and it opened. Kakashi was sitting on the bed next to Yuki who was crying into his shoulder. I walk over and put my hand on her back. Kakashi looks up at me then down at Yuki. I take a few steps away from  them and leave the room. Kakashi didn’t want me there to confert my student. I was insulted by this and decided I would wait until he left to eat to go talk with her.  I went to see my other students and they were training. Zaku stops to look at me. “How is Yuki?” Mai asks. I shake my head and look at them. “I don’t know. Did Kakashi tell you why we were here?” I ask. I was hoping that my team or his would tell me if he slipped up. They shake their heads. I sigh and see Kakashi’s team walk into the training area they walk over to my team and look at me. “We wanted to know if you knew where Kakashi-sensei is. We haven’t seen him since he left after training.” Sakura says. Mai smiles at her and I look them over. “I don’t know where he is.” I say. They nod then walk off.