Chapter 5

Yuki’s pov.

          I left to go to the craft shop. I had spent time asking Pakkun about Kakashi and what he liked. Now I could make him something and know that he will like it but when I wasn’t working on it I would have to hide it from him. Biscuit and Pakkun walked with me to the shop and I ran into a girl with long blue/black hair and sky blue eyes. She was standing outside the shop and she smiled when she saw me. I walked into the shop and got the yarn and other materials that I would need to make a blanket. It didn’t cost as much as what Kakashi had given me so I would make sure he got it back.  As I walked out of the shop I was knocked over by Naruto. “Yuki I was looking for you. You need to come see this.” Naruto says as he pulls me up. I pick up all the things that he had knocked out and blushed. I was a little embarrassed by being seen with the things I had bought. I followed Naruto and we run into Sakura and Sasuke. “Kakashi-sensei got into a fight with Guy-sensei. You should come watch with us so you can see what he can do.” Naruto says.

          I give a small nod before following them. I see that Pakkun and Biscuit were walking further behind us so they weren’t seen by Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. My leg was still hurting and I was worried that the wound would open up again. Naruto put an arm around me when he saw how wobbly I was getting. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself more then you are if you are going to catch up to us.” Naruto says with a laugh.  Sasuke comes to my other side to help out too. When we get to where the fight was there was a crowd of people. “Kakashi is going to win he always does.” Someone says.  “Kakashi seems to be really motivated to fight today.” Someone else says. I watch the fight with silent ahha.  I gasp when I see a kunai coming out of the training area and land not that far in front of me. When I see the tracking symbol I back away from the fight and pull away from Naruto’s and Sasuke’s helping hands. I must have a frightened look on my face because Sakura was following me as I ran away from where the fight was. I saw Sasuke pick up the kunai and he and Naruto follow after Sakura and me.

I wasn’t going to let them find me. How did they get it that close to me? I was scared and running for my life. I can see Biscuit and Pakkun in an ally and run down it to them. I sat down and can feel Pakkun laid his head on me. “Stay here with Biscuit and I’ll go get Kakashi.” Pakkun says I nod and soon he was running off. I see Naruto and the others walking to me and I didn’t try to run from them. Mostly because my leg was bleeding again and I wanted nothing more than to have Kakashi take me to his nice safe home.

Kakashi’s pov.

          I saw Yuki with the rest of my team but something had made her run away really fast. I wanted nothing more than to run after her but I had Guy to deal with. About 10 minutes later I see Pakkun between Guy and I and Guy stopped moving. “What is with this?” Guy asks. I shrug and watch as Pakkun walks over to me. “You know I wouldn’t be here if something didn’t happen to her. She is with Biscuit in an ally with your team around her. You need to go take care of her.” Pakkun whispers to me. I sigh but knew I had to go. “Let’s call this a draw.” I yell at Guy as I pull my head band back over my eye. Guy comes over and looks mad. “No draws you know that Kakashi.” Guy says. Pakkun looks so worried that I knew I had to go. “Something came up I need to go.” I tell Guy. He gives a small nod in understanding and I run off following Pakkun. When we get close to where Yuki was I can hear her yelling at Sasuke. “Throw that thing somewhere else.” She screamed. “No.” Sasuke says. I walk into the ally and the look of relief from Yuki is the first thing I notice before the kunai in Sasuke’s hand.

          “Sasuke what is that?” I ask reaching out for it. Sasuke hands it to me. “A kunai but Yuki started running when it landed in front of her when you were fighting Guy-sensei.” Sasuke says. Yuki’s face goes pale when she sees me with it. She stands and backs away from it. “They can track it. Get rid of it.” She screams. I can see the trail of blood on the ground that leads to Yuki. “Ok. I’m going to take it to the Hokage. Sakura take her to your house and I’ll come get her when I’m done talking to the Hokage.” I say. Yuki shakes her head. She was afraid of this kunai and she was too afraid to go off with Sakura or anyone else I could send her off with.