Chapter 10

Sasuke’s pov.

          I see a boy and a girl walking to our team. I had never seen those two before. “You Sasuke Uchiha right?” the boy asks. I nod and he smiles at me. “I’m Zaku. This is Mai. We are both on Yuki’s team and were wondering if you have seen her today. She never showed up for training today.” Zaku says.  Sakura walks a little closer to me and Naruto dose the same on my other side. “We haven’t seen her in a few days.” I say. I didn’t like the way this boy was looking at us and I didn’t like the way he was asking about Yuki.  “Zaku don’t be so harsh. You’re just mad that she didn’t come. I’m sorry about him.” Mai says in a quiet voice. She reminded me a little of Hinata. Zaku gives us all a harsh look then shrugs like it was no big deal.

          Naruto takes a few steps forward and he looks mad. “You need to leave Yuki alone.” Naruto yells. Zaku steps to Naruto and looks like he is ready to start a fight. “She’s on my team now little kid and I think you three should stay away from her from now on. I was trying to be nice but that can’t even happen.” Zaku says before pushing Naruto back a few steps. “Zaku don’t start a fight.”Mai yells. Naruto punches this kid and his nose starts bleeding. Zaku grabs Naruto and throws him over his shoulder. I rush forward to attack Zaku to keep him from doing anything else to Naruto.  “Sakura go get Kakashi-sensei.” I yell. She runs off and I am left to help Naruto. Mai runs up to Zaku and starts to pull on his arm. “Let’s go Zaku it isn’t worth fighting about.”Mai says. Zaku back hands her and I punch him in the face. Naruto jumps on his back and they start to fall backwards.

          Zaku grabs at me to keep his balance but I step back so that he can’t get a hold of me. He falls on top of Naruto who let out a grunt of pain. We get Zaku pinned down and then Kakashi-sensei and Sakura are running to us. “Sasuke, Naruto let him up.” Kakashi-sensei yells. I let him up and Naruto gets up as well. Mai trys to help Zaku up but he punches her. Kakashi-sensei is there with his hands around Zaku’s wrist and pulling him away from Mai. “What is going on here?” Kakashi-sensei yells. He was mad and Zaku shakes in his hold. “Rose-sensei told us to go look for Yuki. She’s in our team and Zaku said the best way to find her would be talk to her old team. Zaku started the fight with them when he said he didn’t know.” Mai cries as she points at me. Kakashi-sensei sighs and let’s Zaku go. “I’ll tell you two what I told your sensei. Yuki is sick. Her guardian came to tell me thinking I was still her sensei. Now you two should go.” Kakashi-sensei says. They both nod and walk away and we turn to look at Kakashi-sensei. He rubs the back of his head and turns his back on us. “Where are you going? You can’t just leave us like this!” Naruto yells.

          “Naruto I’m not in the mood for this. I’m not feeling well and I have a few things at home to do. Hopeful I will feel better tomorrow to work with you.” Kakashi-sensei says. We nod and watch as he walks away. Naruto looks at me then Sakura. “Kakashi-sensei’s been acting odd lately. Shouldn’t we do something?” Sakura asks. I shake my head. I wasn’t going to bother Kakashi-sensei again today it just seemed like a bad idea. I did want to find Yuki and see if she was feeling better and maybe offer to help her out if she needed it.

          I leave Naruto and Sakura talking as I go off to get something to make Yuki feel better. Not food because I don’t know where she lives. Maybe a stuffed animal but if the other girls saw me getting it then they would all ask for one. I realized I really like Yuki and other girls were just annoying. Yuki treated me like a person and I wasn’t some kind of movie star. Something slaps me on the back and I turn to see Kakashi-sensei. “You’re ok right Sasuke? I wanted to check on you.” Kakashi-sensei says. “I’m fine.” I say as I take a few steps away from him. I rush home to embarrassed to do or think about anything else.

Yuki’s pov.

          When I wake up it was early in the morning. Kakashi was asleep on the floor next to my bed again. “Dad?” I ask in a sleepy voice. Kakashi gets up and walks over to me. “Your looking better.” He says as he places a hand on my head. “What time is it?” I ask. I wasn’t sure what day it was. “Tomorrow. You fainted when talking to the Hokage yesterday. Do you think you can go to training today?” he asks. I sit up and look at the ground. “I need to. I don’t want you to put off training with your team again. It’s not fair to them.” I say. He laughs. “Let’s go eat and I will tell you all about what you missed.” He says as he walks to the bedroom door. I get up and follow him. We eat some bread and he tells me how Naruto and Sasuke fought with Zaku because of the way he treated Mai and asked about me. He also told me about how Asuma told the Hokage about the way Rose-sensei treated me for being a little late. I make us lunch and he walks with me halfway to the training ground I was supposed to go to.