Chapter 33

Yuki’s pov.

          There was a green light coming from Tsunade’s hand but it didn’t scare me to see this. I knew it was helping my dad. She pulls her hand away and he opens his eye before sitting up. he didn’t look right but I was just happy that he was awake.  I was a little freaked out by the blank look on his face which made me feel like he didn’t even know who I was or who anyone was that was here. Tsunade starts to tell my dad off and all he has to say is I’m sorry. It didn’t help matters that Guy was hanging on the curtain in the room like he was scared of being told off. I didn’t really get why he was acting that way. Kakashi looked at me then back at Tsunade which makes me frown a little. I stand which knocks the chair over before trying to run out of the room but a pull on my hair stops me. I look down at Kakashi who gives me a look that said to stay. I sigh a little and set the chair up right before sitting back down. Guy, Tsunade, the black haired woman and Naruto leave us alone to go find Lee. “Yuki your safe.” Kakashi says and I jump from my chair before hugging him.

          “Baka of course I am. I was so worried about you for this last month.” I cry as I try barring my head into his shoulder.  He hugs me back and it felt good to be able to have him to talk to. “Sweetheart everything is ok now.” Kakashi says as he rubs my back trying to get me to stop crying which I hadn’t noticed I was doing again. I pull away before kissing his check. “Tell me what I missed.” Kakashi says before giving me a close eyed smile. So I tell him all about what I had done in the one month, one week and three days that he had missed. I even told him about my date with Kiba and how I thought I kind of liked him. He didn’t seem to happy when I told him the part about having to tell Asuma, Kurenai and Guy about what I was. “I wished you hadn’t told them.” Kakashi says as he rubbed the back of his head. I frown a little. “Kind of hard not to when Yuriko was going to kill Guy. Besides only 7 people know about this. I guess we should tell the new Hokage but I don’t know if I could trust them with this.” I say.

          A nurse comes in and tells me that family only could be here which makes Kakashi pull me half onto the bed. “She’s my daughter. My family so what is the problem?” Kakashi asks as he starts to squeeze me a little. I think I t was payback for telling his friends the truth behind my mark. “I need to see paper work stating that she is. Do you have any?” she asks with an apologetic look on her face. Kakashi looks around until he sees the picture of team 7 before opening the back of it and pulling out a paper. “Will this do?” Kakashi asks as he holds it out to her. She walks over and reads it quickly before nodding her head. “I will go make a note about this. Sorry for all the trouble Miss. Hanabi.” She says. I huff a little as I shake my head at her which makes her look confused. “Hatake. My last name is Hatake please make sure that is what it says.” I say. she nods before quickly leaving the room and I sit on the bed next to Kakashi who was giving me a half hug.

          “When I get out of here will you make me a cake?” Kakashi asks. I nod my head and kiss the top of his.  I sit there thinking about how depressing I had been and how hard it must have been on my friends which means I was a burden to all of them when I didn’t mean to. I was pulled out of my thoughts when something soft touched my check. I look over at Kakashi who had his mask pulled down and his lips pressed against my check. I blush a little because he had never done something like that before. “Yuki will you bring me flowers to wish me well?” Kakashi asks when he pulls away before fixing his mask. I stand and rub the back of my head like he normally does. “Fine but only because you’re sick and I want you to get better sooner.” I say before leaving the room and heading to the flower shop. But when I got there I see a sigh saying they were closed for lunch and wouldn’t be open for another hour. I sigh a little before walking to the training ground I think Kiba might be in. I wanted him to know Kakashi was doing better and to thank him for all he had done.