Chapter 36

Yuki’s pov.

          Once at home I start on our lunch and Kakashi helps me with it. We sit there and eat not really saying anything which was fine because it wasn’t one of those awkward or tense silences. After we were done Kakashi cleans up and I walk to the living room before looking around. The house was really clean probably because I had cleaned up in here a few days ago. I sigh because there was nothing for me to really do and I shake my head a little. “Yuki we don’t have to go back. If you want to then I want to stop and get something for dinner on the way so we could just sit out there and eat.” Kakashi says. I turn to look at him and see his sad look. He might blame himself for what happened with Guy earlier. I walk over to him and hug him. “I like swimming with you dad. I think it would be fun to get something to eat later. It would be like a picnic.” I say. he chuckles before hugging me back tightly. “let’s throw on some normal cloths over this because it will be cold later and then we can go get what you want to eat.” Kakashi says. I nod my head before running up to my room and throwing my normal outfit on over my suit.

          When I get back down to the living room I see Kakashi who was all ready to go. He smiles at me and holds up a big bag that was in his hand. “I got us some new clean and dry towels to use. We will get some water as well when we get our food.” Kakashi says. I nod and we take off. We stop at a nice place that Kakashi likes to take me to and order our food to go  as well as get some water before heading back to where we had been earlier today.  Once there Kakashi finds a nice big tree for us to put our things under. Kakashi pulls off his cloths before standing there in his suit and jumping into the water. I was soon in just my suit but I didn’t jump in because I was still a little afraid of drowning. “Yuki jump in. I’ll make sure you don’t drown.” Kakashi says before giving me a smile. I shake my head before jumping in. I gasp a little once under the water and it hurt to have it rush in my mouth and noise. I feel big hands pull me up and once I was out of the water a little I start to cough hard making the water I had swallowed come rushing up.

          “are you ok?” Kakashi asks as he gently pats my back. I take a few deep gasping breaths before nodding my head. “I’m never doing that again.” I say once I felt a little better. “sure you will. It’s just bad the first few times.” Kakashi says. Kakashi swims a little away from me so I grab the edge of the river until I felt a little more confident in the water. I swim slowly over to Kakashi who smiles once I get there. “your doing better. I’m proud of you.” Kakashi says. we didn’t say much after that and swim around until it starts to get a little darker. “time to get out and eat.” Kakashi says. I nod and climb out of the rive by myself which makes me really proud. Kakashi lays out one of the towels for us to sit on and wraps the other around me before pulling out the food. We were just about done eating when someone falls from the tree above us. I jump back a little not letting my food spill and was shocked to see Sasuke laying on his back with his eyes closed.  “Sasuke?” I ask a little shocked. He slowly opens his eyes and looks right into mine. “Hey Yuki what are you doing out here?” Sasuke asks but then he sees Kakashi with a upset look.

          “I could be asking you the same thing.” Kakashi says before sitting back where he had been by me. I sigh a little and relax as Sasuke sits up slowly. “I was just training. The trees are nice out here and so is the river. It’s easy to see at night. I must have lost my footing as I was running.” Sasuke says before looking away from Kakashi over at the river. “sure you where.”Kakashi says before going back to eating. Once we were done Sasuke had sat there with us watching. Kakashi packs up all of our things before picking me up as well as the bag. “What are you doing?” I ask as he carries me. He sighs before shaking his head a little. I guess it was his way of keeping Sasuke from seeing me in my swimsuit right now. Sasuke follows us for a while until he has to head home and Kakashi still carries me even after Sasuke was gone. I sigh a little and just relax because there was no point in trying to fight with him. Once we get home he puts me down before locking the door and placing the bag down in the living room.