Chapter 34

Yuki’s pov.

          “I haven’t.” Tsunade says and my half smile fades. I was afraid of this so I stand slowly which makes them stand and back away.  “I did. Lady Tsunade she has a mark on her body that showed up when she was 10 and the people in her village killed all the girls that it would show up on. She ran once her mother was killed.” Her assistant says. I look over at her. I lean over to Kakashi before whispering “Who is that woman with the Hokage?” I felt really silly but I felt really bad about it. “That’s Shizune.” Kakashi whispers back making me blush a little. I pull away nodding my head and look over at the two women who were looking at me with confusion. “can I see this mark?” Tsunade asks and I look over at Kakashi who nods his head. I silently do what I need so she can see it and I could hear a little gasp from behind me. “Yuki it changed.” Kakashi says which makes me look at him. “It has?” I asked a little shocked.

          “Your shoulder has a little flowers on the vines now.” Kakashi says and I blush a little before pulling my cloths back on as fast as I could. I sit back down and look at the ground. “that is fastenating. I have never seen a thing like this before.” Tsunade says. I sigh a little before looking up at her. “What do you mean by that? What is fastenating about this? I am being hunted down by my village to be killed. My own father faked his death so he could kill me and I’m now being hunted by a crazy snake man. You don’t know how my life has changed since Yuriko asked my mother if she could use me as her host.” I say now losing my hope and any trust I might ever have for this woman. I feel hands on my back pulling me away from the hokage and to a big chest. I was grateful for Kakashi in that moment because the tears were now falling. “her father faked his death?” Shizune asks. I liked this woman more than the hokage.

          Kakashi forces my head down on his shoulder and holds me in place. “her father and two older brothers showed up before the exam to kill her. Her father ended up being killed and her brothers ended up running off to join Orochimaru.” Kakashi says. I could feel the tears starting to fall and Kakashi gently rubbed my arm. “that’s horrible.” Shizune gasps. Tsunade was being very quiet this whole time. “I’m sorry about what I said. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings at all.” Tsunade says and I look at her. I sit there and listen to Kakashi, Shizune and Tsunade talk about this whole thing before I was left alone with Kakashi. I guess they decided that I wasn’t a danger like Naruto or I would be watched more carefully. “Yuki I talked to the hospital and they said I couldn’t go home for a few more days. I also might be getting a mission soon so I need you to stay with someone until I’m better. I just don’t want you home alone and I think it would be a good idea to stay with someone you trust.” Kakashi says before kissing the top of my head. I knew he was doing this to make sure I stayed safe and because he cared.

          “I guess I could ask Mai if I can stay with her.” I say which makes him smile a little. I stay there with him for a while longer before I was told I had to go home. I walk home silently and once there I sigh a little. I felt a little bad about lying to Kakashi about staying with Mai but it would be rude to go over there this late at night and I really wanted to be alone. I check the whole house and set a small trap in front of my room so I would know if anyone was trying to get me before going to bed. The next morning I get up and disable my traps before leaving the house. I would go talk to Mai about staying at her house for a few days. I was about to the stand I get dumplings at when I feel arms around me and I stiffen a little. “Found you Yuki. Let’s go out for dinner now that I’m better.” Sasuke says. I sigh a little then look at him as he lets me out of his hug.

          “When did you get out of the hospital Sasuke?” I ask as he gives me his signature smirk. I roll my eyes a little  before giving him a smile of my own. “I got out a few hours ago and wanted to see you. I heard all about how you acted when Kakashi was in the hospital. I’m glad your back to your normal self.” Sasuke says as he follows me. We walk over to the dumpling shop and I buy what I wanted. Sasuke and I walk around for a while and I was eating as he asks me about what he had missed. I tell him all about the mission I went on and a few of the thing that have happened. “So I heard a rumor that you went on a date with Kiba when I was in the hospital. Is that true?” Sasuke asks once we get to a training ground. I sigh before looking away from him. “I did but I don’t know how that concerns you.” I say before looking away.