Chapter 31

Yuki’s pov.

          When I get up I wasn’t in the tree that I had fallen asleep in last night. I feel something warm and furry rub my arm which makes me look at the bed to see Akamaru. He yawns a funny little dog yawn before walking over to me and licking my face a little. I smile at him before looking around again. What am I doing here? I am in Kiba’s house right? I stand and Akamaru follows me as I walk downstairs. I see Kiba, Kurenai, Asuma and Guy all sitting there talking and eating. “Kiba why am I here?” I ask a little confused. He looks up at me before giving me a big smile. “Snow you’re up. I was helping Asuma-sensei look for you and Yuriko told me to bring you here and look after you so I did just that.” Kiba says. I smile a little at him but I felt bad about bothering him so much. “Thank you Kiba. I’m going to go home and change before going to go see Kakashi.” I say. he nods and I leave heading home quickly. Once I was there I take a shower before walking to my room and changing. I then head to the hospital but they wouldn’t let me in to see Kakashi because I wasn’t his family which made me really mad so I just went home and sat by Kakashi’s bed staring at it like he would just show up.

          It was 9 days later and Naruto still wasn’t back and I still couldn’t go see Kakashi without having Kurenai, Asuma and Guy which makes me really mad. I had been sleeping in Kakashi’s room and alone because I wouldn’t let his friends stay with me because I could take care of myself. The only thing I let them do was eat with me because I had run out of food days ago and they had me cook at my house so they could check up on me and see how things were here. I didn’t go out much unless I had to and the only people I would let in to see me without having a long conversation were Mai, Zaku and Kiba. They were all starting to get really worried about me so I finally agreed to go out and train with them. It felt really good to be with my team and I didn’t even mind Rose-sensei bossing me around.

          “I have a mission for all of you to go on. It’s only an information gathering one but it should help out the search for a famous healer. We are to back up the two who were already sent out. The only thing is that I will not be going with you three.” Rose-sensei says. I had a bad feeling about this but maybe if I could get out of the village and help out a little then I could get out of my depressing mood I had been in of late. I knew that Mai had probably told Rose-sensei about me and what happened. So I was now heading home to get my things for a mission which means it was a good thing there was no leftover food in the house that would go bad. Once all my things were packed I wrote a quick note telling Asuma, Kurenai and Guy I was going on a mission with my team and would be back soon. I was heading to the gate when I see Kiba with his team without Kurenai so I walk over to him. “Snow what’s with all the stuff?” Kiba asks when he sees me.

          Shino and Hinata looked a little unsure around me still. “I’m going on a mission. I wanted to tell you in person. Would you do me a favor and send me any news about Kakashi? I want to know if he wakes up when I am gone.”  I say. Kiba gives me a big smile. “Sure thing Snow. Stay safe.” Kiba says before giving me a big hug. I pull away from him then rush to where my team was waiting for me. As we walk in silence for a while and I felt really uneasy about this whole thing. Kakashi had been asleep for 22 days and it made me a little upset that he was that way. I mean it was 3 weeks and in those 3 weeks Naruto had run off to train with that perv and Sasuke was in the hospital the same as Kakashi. I had to do something and when I see Naruto I might punch him for taking so long.

          “Yuki everything ok?” Mai asks as she falls back to where I was. I hadn’t noticed that we were running now and I was a little behind my team. “I guess, everything is a little mixed in my head you know.” I say as I rub the back of my head. “want to talk about it?” Zaku asks. He was known for being a man of few words so if he was talking to me than I knew things were bad about me. I sigh a little and tell them all the things that have made me worry and angry about. After a while we got to a big city that was having a festival of some kind. It had only taken us a day or 2 to get here and we had spent the next 7 days walking around asking about this amazing healer and if anyone else had asked about her which a few people said a man with white hair had asked about her. I sigh a little as we walk back to our hotel to rest for a while before we went out again. Zaku and Mai had told me several times that things will get better but it was just hard because I didn’t know how Kakashi was doing and it was driving me a little mad. I was lying on my bed when Zaku slaps my stomach hard which makes me gasp for air. “stop that. Your worrying again. Send a letter to someone asking about him already.” Zaku says. I nod my head and sit up before pulling out a piece of paper before writing a quick note before using one of my summonses to deliver it. I relaxed a little again and laid down now feeling better.