7

~~~~~one month time skip~~~~

This past month has been... crazy, to say the least. Sasuke has been busy building his 'dream house' for us, and I've been struggling to keep this secret from him. Sarada and I have been planning on how to tell Sasuke together, and we finally came up with something amazing last week. Once the new Uchiha house is built, and we're moved in, then we will put our plan to work.

During this past month, Shinori started to cooperate. I'm not sure what he said, but now, I'm not allowed to see him, but Naruto said if things go well, he won't have to stay in jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the porch and watched as Sasuke, Shika, Sai, and Kakashi Sensei carried the boxes from my house, into the new one. Naruto said I wasn't allowed to do any heavy lifting, and got those to help us.

"This is the last box," Shinori said. I gasped and stood up.

"You're out of your cell?!"

Shinori looked at me and smiled, then Kakashi sensei walked out, blocking me from his view. "Ask Sasuke where that goes."

Shinori walked into the house. "Kaka-baka sensei, why is he here? I thought-"

"Naruto through it would be good for him to get out of the house and get some fresh air, plus he doesn't want you doing any work," he said, eyeing me.

"What?"

"You care about him, don't you?"

I paused for a moment. "I think that Shinori was once a pure soul, but after some trauma, he went down a shit path. Most of our friends have, so how is he any different?"

"I don't think any of our friends kidnapped you for over a decade."

I shrugged. "Gaara wanted to kill us, Sasuke wanted to destroy the leaf, Orochimaru wanted to kill us and destroy the leaf, I guess, in this world, people get hurt and deal with it in shitty ways. Although I dont love Shinori as he loves me, I do care about him. Maybe, one day we can be friends."

Kakashi sensei smiled and put his hand on my head. "You may kind of... crazy, but you are a good person."

"Hey! I'm not crazy!"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, maybe a little bit."

.......

Sasuke stood at the doorway as Shinori and I set up the kitchen and washed the new stuff.

"How are... things?" Shinori mumbled.

"Good," I said. "I'm glad to see you out. You look... healthier compared to when I last saw you."

"Thanks. You look beautiful, as always."

"Thanks," I said.

"It's almost three," Kakashi said suddenly. "Time to get back."

"When did you get down here?"

"Just now," Kakashi said with a chuckle. Shinori quickly dried and put away the last few things, then dried off his hands.

"Why does he have to leave at three?"

Kakashi shrugged.

"It was nice seeing you," Shinori said before walking away with Kakashi.

Once everyone left, I sat on the couch and took the chance to really take in everything. Our new house was beautiful. Our living room and dining room was a cream color with blue furniture and stuff, and the kitchen was blue, with white counters and cabinets. There were multiple bedrooms, at least six, I really didn't count them and there were a few bathrooms throughout the house. It was very... modern.