Non-related chapter 1

The non-related chapters are what I call "what ifs"

What would happen if something happened? Well, let's find out. I just wanna say, I'm 60 episodes into Boruto so I know basically nothing about Jigen and the other mfs. I'm just making all this shii up.

Anyways.

What if Naruto died?

In that moment, everything changed.

Time seemed to slow, if not completely freeze.

My heart dropped; I could physically feel it shattering into millions of pieces. I felt sick, but also numb. Every vein, every artery, every nerve in my body froze in place, and my head started to spin.

I saw red.

Honestly, I have no idea what even happened before this point. My mind seemed to go completely blank.

"N-Naruto?" I stuttered.

Why isn't he healing? What the hell happened to that damn fox?!

Naruto collapsed to the ground. My hands shook. All I felt is rage. A thick, black chakra surrounded my body as I activated my Kurome. I took a shaky breath, before, I managed to charge at him, leaving a path of debris. In a matter of moments, I was standing before this 'Jigen' guy. His usual cool, stoic facial expression seemed to melt away to a look a pure fear. He was frozen in place as I stared down at him. I could practically see his heart beating out of his chest.

Kill him.

I slowly pulled my arm back, focusing most of my chakra to my fist. Black lightening sparked around my fist before I punched, my forearm penetrating his chest. I felt the slow beating of his heart in my hand for a few moments. It was warm.

Once he fell to the floor, all the rage I felt seemed to completely switch to panic.

"Naruto!" I exclaimed as I ran over to him. Thick, heavy tears flowed down my cheeks and I tried to heal him. I tried using all the chakra I had left, but my medical ninjutsu is nothing compared to Sakura's or Lady Tsunade's. Sasuke placed his hand on my shoulder.

"If you don't stop, you'll run out of chakra and die too."

"I can't stop!"

"If I still had my Rinnegan I could," Sasuke paused.

I slowly pulled my hands away and sobbed loudly. "Naruto! Please, don't leave me!"

Naruto laid on the medical table.

Everyone around cried, but it was nothing compared to me. I was sobbing, practically screaming for him to wake up.

To come back to me.

My best friend, my first friend, the one person I care about most in the world. He can't be gone.

"I'm sorry, Hinata. I couldn't save him," I sobbed as I collapsed to my knees in front of her. "It's all my fault."

"It's not your fault," Sakura said. I took a shaky sigh and stood up. Then, I left.

Once my ass hit my bed, I never got back up. Sakumo and Mikoto cried, but I didn't have the strength to get them. Sasuke would come and bring food, but I couldn't bring myself to eat. The only time Sasuke and I made any sort of contact is late at night, when we're both a sobbing mess. We'll hold each other and cry.

Shinori stopped by once, to try and cheer me up, but nothing helped. My heart was completely shattered. Naruto changed my life. He was my purpose. The very first friend I've ever had. He taught me what it's like to be myself. He was my better, brighter purpose in life. I know, it seems bad. I have an amazing husband and two children, how can I act like this?

Naruto was my world. He was the light in my darkness. He gave my life value and sunshine. Without him, I'm just a cold, dark, empty shell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a week or two to get me to come out of my room. I slowly walked through the house to the twins' room. Sakumo was asleep, and Mikoto was awake, playing with her favorite stuffed animal. Making noised and cooing. I couldn't help but smile, but only for a moment.

"You're up," Sasuke said.

I nodded and turned to look at him. "Yeah," I muttered. Sasuke walked over to me and wrapped his ARM around me. "I've missed you."

"How is Hinata?" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Better than I expected. She's being strong for Boruto and Himawari."

I nodded. "She's better than me, I see."

"Gaara's here. He came for the funeral and wants to see you."

"I see," I said with a sigh. "I know. It's fucked up I ain't go to my best friends funeral."

"Everyone understands. You and Naruto have been close ever since you came to Konoha."

"Yeah," I muttered. "I just miss him Sasuke." My voice cracked, and once again, tears welled up in my eyes.

"I know. We all do," he said soothingly as he stroked my messy hair.

Part 2?