11

"As you may or may not know, this is _____, a longtime friend of myself and lord seventh. She will look after you guys today while I go on an important mission. Treat her as your sensei," Konohomaru said.

"Ah, relax! I know them all, today will be fun. Good luck on your mission," I said.

Konohomaru nodded before he left. I looked at them and smiled. "Alright, team seven, what do you wanna do today?"

"Can we have the day off? I don't wanna do D ranked missions," Boruto said.

"Hm. Konohomaru didn't say you could have the day off, but I know there aren't many D ranked missions at the office, so let's leave them for the other teams."

"What are we gonna do then?"

"Train," I said. "If one of you can beat me to the Hokage tower, then I'll buy you all lunch," I said before disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the stairs of the Hokage tower and waited for the rest of the team. Mizuki was the first person to appear.

"Hello!"

"How did you get here so fast?" He asked.

"That's a secret~"

Eventually, Sarada came, the Boruto. "I won!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"Do we have to treat you tp lu-" Boruto was cut off by Sarada slamming her hand over his mouth. "haha he didn't say anything. So, what are we doing for training?"

I chuckled. "You'll see. Follow me," I said before I started walking up the stairs.

"Idiot, she's pregnant. If we buy her lunch we'll go broke," I heard Sarada say. Wow. Rude.

....

"Naruto!" I exclaimed as I walked into the office.

"Hey, guys. Are you here for a mission?"

"Absolutely not, D ranked missions are boring. Anyways, I need your permission, so say yes."

"Say yes to what?" Shikamaru said.

"Well..." I trailed off. "I would like to use Shinori for their training."

"What?" Sasuke said.

"Yea. His dimension would be great training space."

"Do you remember what happened last time he used that Jutsu?" Sasuke said.

"I know, but," I paused. "I think he's... better. Saner. It would be a good training space for them, plus he would be able to get out of his sorta-cell. I trust that he won't kidnap the kids."

"What about you?"

"I doubt he'll do anything to me with three skilled ninjas by my side," I said as I ruffled Boruto and Mizuki's hair. "Plus, the more people there, the less control he has. I think it would be good for us all."

Before Sasuke could say anything, Naruto spoke. "Alright," he said. "I'll allow it."

"You can't be serious," Sasuke said.

"I'm serious. I think it would be good training. Let's not even think of the worst things that could happen. If this training goes well, then I have more reason to rethink his... living conditions."

"Yes! We're gonna go before you change your mind!" I said before I walked out of the office.

......

"Shinori!"

Shinori sat up in his bed and looked at me. "____, you look beautiful, as always."

"Thanks. Guys, this is Shinori. Shinori, I need you to do something for me."