18

I couldn't wait to post this next chapter. I have no self control🥲

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hospital was a lot farther than I thought. The closest house, luckily, was Naruto's. I leaned against the doorframe and gently knocked on the door. After a few moments, the door swung open.

"H-hey Hinata."

"____? What's the matter?"

"Can you tell Naruto to come? Please?"

She nodded and quickly walked away. It took literal seconds for Naruto to rush to my side. "Sorry," I muttered. "I need help." Naruto's eyes widened and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What happened? Oh- what is all over your shorts?!"

"Take a wild guess," I muttered with an eye roll before a sharp pain shot through my stomach, and I winced.

"Where's Sasuke?"

"Gone," I croaked out.

"Hinata, I'm gonna take ____ to the hospital!"

"Is she okay? I'll come too," she said.

He shook his head. "Just," he paused. "Tell Temari to come to the hospital," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto stayed with me the entire night. After a few hours, my babies were finally here, one day after Boruto's birthday.

"Congratulations, you have two beautiful babies. One boy, and one girl."

I smiled and looked over at Nauto, who was balling his eyes out. "I-I can't believe you have kids now."

I chuckled. The nurse gave me one child, and Naruto the other.

"Uhm, Lord Hokage, are you-"

"Oh no!" He exclaimed. "I'm her best friend."

"I see," she said. "Well, I'll leave you some time to yourselves. Remember, you should be thinking of names. Also, there are some people here for you, would you like me to let them in?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sure."

Naruto smiled as he held my daughter. "I can tell she'll look like Sasuke," he said.

"How?"

He shrugged. "Just a feeling."

Then, Hinata, Temari, and Shikamaru walked into the room. "Awww," Temari said. "Can I hold one?"

"Twins!" Hinata said. "They're so beautiful." Naruto handed the girl to Temari and I nodded.

"They'll be such a drag," Shimakaru said with a small smile. "Trust me."

"Where's Sasuke?" Temari said.

I sighed. "He left," I muttered.

"What?!"

"Temari, you shouldn't yell. You'll upset the twins," Shikamaru said.

"Right," she muttered. "Why did he leave?"

"When did he leave?" Naruto added on.

"Well," I muttered. "Today he was upset, saying things like he should leave because of before. I thought he decided to listen to me and stay, but he tried to sneak out in the middle of the night. I tried to stop him, but my water broke, and he left."

"Sasuke left while you were in labor?" Hinata said.

"I doubt he knew," Shikamaru said.

"I can't believe he left, again," Naruto said before he stood up. "I'm going to go find him."

"No!" I paused. "Don't leave me, Naru."

Naruto paused and sat back down. "Alright," he muttered. "But someone should go find him."

"I'll go," Temari said. "I'll make sure he brings his ass back."

"We should worry about that tomorrow," I said. "I've been thinking about names."

~~~Flashback~~~

"Kaka-baka sensei!"

"____, good to see you. What's up?"

"Did you know that Sasuke was named after Lord Third's father? In hopes that he would become a great ninja like him."

"I did know that," he said.

"I was thinking," I muttered. "I know your father was an amazing shinobi, and you're a very important person in my life, so I was hoping," I paused. "How does Sakumo Uchiha sound to you?"

Kakashi paused. "You want to name your baby after my father?"

I nodded and smiled. "Of course. If it's a boy, I want our son to be an amazing shinobi like you and your father. I look up to you a lot, Sensei, so I can't think of a better name for him, than Sakumo. If you're okay with that."

Kakashi pulled me into a hug. "I'm okay with it," he said. I grinned and hugged him back. "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"So, Sakumo Uchiha?" Naruto said. I nodded. "Sakumo and Mikoto."

"Mikoto?" Temari said.

"Sasuke's mother," I said.

"That's so sweet," Hinata said.

I smiled. "Yeah. I wanted to surprise Sasuke, but," I sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure he comes back," Temari said. "Even if I have to drag him here by his two front teeth."

I chuckled.

After a few minutes, Mikoto was the first to open her eyes. Temari gasped. "She has black eyes!"

"Black eyes?!" Naruto said.

I chuckled. "That's normal for babies who have the Kurome. We're born with it, it can't be awakened like the Sharingan."

"I see," she said. "When will they go away?"

I shrugged. "Depends. Could take a few minutes, or a few days."

"I see."

"Amazing," Naruto said.

"So you had black eyes when you were born?" Shikamaru said.

"I did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinori slowly stalked through the hospital. Once he found the room he was looking for, he slowly pushed the door open and walked inside.

He walked over to the small crib next to the bed and looked down at the two babies that laid inside.

"Hello," he cooed as he reached his hand down to grab one of their small hands.

"Shinori?"

"____," he said. "They're beautiful."

"How are you here?"

"I 'went for a walk'," he air quoted.

I chuckled. "You snuck out to see me?"

"I heard Lord Hokage talking about you, so I thought I'd come to visit. Where is the Uchiha?"

"Gone," I said with a sigh.

Shinori paused. Anger radiated off of him and I saw a facial expression I've never seen on him before.

"S-Shinori?"

"That damned Uchiha," he hissed. "He has the most incredible woman in the world, and yet he continues to take you for granted! How fucking dare he-"

Mikoto started to cry. I picked her up and smiled. "It's alright, my love."

Shinori sighed. "Sorry. I'm going to go look for him, for you."

"You don't have to. You should report back to Naruto."

"Right," he said before leaving the room.