Bonus Intro!

Hey! As requested, there will be bonus chapters! All bonus chapters are if ______ chose Shinori over Sasuke. They will most likely be random one-shots and such, but maybe I'll think of a short storyline? Dunno yet, but this is the start of all future bonus chapters! This is how _____ and Shinori started becoming closer!

So, for my Shinori lovers, come get your juice babes!

I walked down to Shinori's cell. "Hey."

He sat up and looked at me. "____. Surprised to see you here. Shouldn't you be with the Uchiha?"

"He's," I paused for a moment. "Not here. He left the village."

"Why? You're pregnant with his child. He should be with you!"

I sighed and leaned against the wall. "I- uh."

"Here, take this chair. You should sit."

"It's okay. I won't be staying long. I just wanted to talk."

"About Sasuke?"

"About me," I said with a sigh. "I-" I took a long, slow breath. "I'm insane," I muttered while running my fingers through my hair.

"Aren't we all?"

I chuckled. "Yea, true. I just- I-."

"You know you can tell me anything, _____. I love you, and I hope I can always be around you in some way."

"I'm... attached to you."

"Attached?"

I nodded. "I can't get you off my mind," I muttered as I put my hands on the bars. "I've become attached to you, and I don't think this is normal at all."

"It's alright," He said. He gently grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. "We've been together for decades, there's nothing wrong with that."

I smiled. "You always find a way to make me feel better, Shinori."