Bonus! one

What if Sasuke didn't come back?

I sighed as a rocked a crying Sakumo and Mikoto in one arm. "It's alright, my loves," I muttered.

"Need any help?"

I jumped in surprise. "Shinori?! How did you get in?"

"Magic," he said with a chuckle. "Want some help?"

I sighed. "Please?" He took Mikoto from my arms and gave her a bottle. I gave Sakumo his bottle and they both stopped crying.

"I'm sorry," Shinori said after a moment of silence. "I failed. Sasuke isn't coming back."

"You're all beat up," I muttered. "What happened?"

"It doesn't matter," he said.

"I think it does." I set Sakumo into his crib, then did the same with Mikoto. "C'mon. I know a little medical ninjutsu."

"You shouldn't waste your chakra on me."

I chuckled. "I'm a middle-aged mom in the strongest village in the world. I doubt I'll need to do any fighting. Now, sit."

Shinori sat down and I started to heal him.

"Thank you."

"For what? I failed."

"For trying."

"You deserve better than that damned Uchiha. I can't believe he's abandoning his children, again! I understand he didn't want to be with the pink-haired girl, but you?" he sighed. "He doesn't realize how lucky he is."

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~

"Dada!"

"Mikoto said her first words!" Sarada exclaimed.

"She called me dada," Shinori said as tears welled up in his eyes.

"What the hell? I didn't teach her that-"

"Shit!" Sakumo exclaimed.

Shinori looked at me and chuckled. "But you taught him that."

"Oh shut up," I said with a small smile. "He'll grow out of it."