Chapter 25

Team seven sat together at Boruto's house, putting together the pictures they took into a photo album.

"This is when they were genin too," Sarada said as she set in the genin pile.

By the end of the week, they had a lot of pictures, mostly from when they were genin.

"Okay, we should title these pages 'the bumps in the road'," Sarada said.

"I like that," Mitsuki said. "The final page should be named 'together at last'."

"I like that! Great idea, Mitsuki!" Boruto said.

"What's going on in here?" Naruto said.

Sarada and Boruto jumped in surprise and Hinata giggles.

"W-we're not doing anything!" Boruto exclaimed.

"Looks like something," Naruto said with a smile.

"It's a photo album for ___ and Sasuke," Mitsuki said.

"Oh?" Naruto said.

"Mitsuki!" Boruto scolded.

"Do tell," Hinata said.

Sarada smiled. "Well, Dad and ___ are going through a rough patch, so we're making a photo album to remind them of their love! We saw so much. Dad trained with Orochimaru and went to jail for it, but they still ended up together! And, even after being gone with that Shinori guy for years, ___ ended up with him again. They've been through so much, and I just thought," she paused. "If we reminded them of that, they'll get along again."

The room was quiet for a moment before Naruto grinned. "Hey, that's a good idea ya know," he said. "I wanna be there when you give it to them!"

"If you need any help, let me know," Hinata said.

"Thank you!" Sarada said.

~~~~~~~~

I sat on the couch with Sasuke. He fed Mikoto and I held Sakumo as he slept.

"Uh," Sasuke muttered. "I- are you excited about the wedding?"

"I guess," I said.

Sasuke sighed. "I'm sorry. We don't have to get married," he muttered.

"No, I want to, but I'm still hurt, Sasuke."

"I'm here!" Sarada said as she walked into the house.

"So are we," Mitsuki and Boruto said.

I smiled. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

"Come with us!" Sarada said. "To the training grounds."

"Mom is on her way here to watch the twins," Boruto said. "We have a surprise for you both."

"Uh, alright?" I said.

....................

Sasuke and I stood in the training grounds.

"Remember this place?" Naruto said. "We've had a lot of memories here, as a team."

"Naruto!" I said with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm here to guide you through your journey down memory lane!" He said with a grin. "The kids put this thing together for you two."

"And what is this thing?" Sasuke said.