I am once again asking...

Here we are once again with the same message I put out now and then.

To answer your questions, no, this book isn't discontinued, if it were it would be right on the title.

Is it on hold? Maybe. I haven't updated since October 2020. Okay, so maybe it is on hold but no matter how many times you ask for an update, it's not gonna come. I haven't had inspiration to write for Ohana and I don't want to force myself to write because I did exactly that with the first book and now I hate it although all of you love it. I don't want to put out something I don't like, so please, please, like I always ask, be patient.

Not everyone who reads Ohana follows me, but a few weeks ago I posted on my message board that I'm currently working on my less popular books. Meaning, Ohana, Moonage Daydream, Eunoia, and Raconteur will have to wait. Anthem for Doomed Youth is my current writing obsession and I'm going to keep writing for that book until inspiration for others strikes.

All I ask is for patience, don't pressure for updates. One time someone commented on Eunoia for an update, then they went all the way to the first chapter and asked for an update, then again but on my message board and then they sent me a message asking for the same thing. That person clearly doesn't understand patience and that writing takes time.

And putting my books in reading lists titled "authors, update" is not going to make an update appear. And speaking of reading lists,

We have to talk about these titles

To the patient readers,