17| Pictures

"What the hell is all this?" Sam looked around at the piles of pictures on the coffee table and the floor

"What the hell is all this?" Sam looked around at the piles of pictures on the coffee table and the floor. Galilea and several other Avengers sitting on the couch and the floor, looking through pictures.

"Pepper is making us go through pictures for the wedding" Kamilla answered "you know, little life stories. Her, Tony and then them together"

"Disgusting" Loki said in disgust.

"Don't be acting disgusted, Loki. You were the first one to dive into the pictures" Natasha looked up from the pictures in her hands.

"Wow, Loki, you're gonna let her expose you like that?" Giovani grinned. Loki grumbled under his breath and continued to look through the pictures.

"Sam, sit, let us make fun of the Starks when they were children" Bucky told the man.

"And Giovani" Kamilla added as she held up a picture for everyone to see "look at him in the bathtub"

"Why must there always be naked pictures in the bathtub?" Giovani groaned as he threw his head back.

"To embarrass you when you're older- oh my god, is this Galilea and Giovani playing in the tub?" Clint held up a picture. Six year old Galilea and Giovani sitting in an empty tub, toys in there with them.

"Yeah, Gio and I used to play in the tub" Galilea nodded.

"Play? You just sat in a tub and played with your toys?" Sam asked them.

Giovani and Galilea looked up at him and nodded "yeah"

"Aha! Baby Tony!" Rhodey held up a picture in his right hand "or baby Galilea. They look so alike when they were babies" he brought the picture down and inspected it further.

"If there's a bow in the hair then it's me, otherwise it's Tony" Galilea said, not looking up from the pictures.

"No bow" Rhodey informed.

"Then it's Tony"

"Well that's one way to differentiate your children who are five years apart!" Bucky exclaimed.

Galilea smiled "people used to think that I was a boy so my mom put a bow in my hair. I had bows in my hair until I was five, even though it was glaringly obvious that I am a girl"

"Once the bows were off, uncle Daniel called her Galileo" Giovani laughed.

"And Giovani put the bows in his hair and we called him Giovanna" Galilea smiled "I miss Giovanna"