10| Hot Kool Aid

"Don't worry Virginia, I'll wrap the gifts, you just sit on that couch and read wedding magazines!" Galilea glared at the woman sitting on the couch with magazines all around her.

"You're such a sweetheart, Galilea, thank you" Pepper smiled and turned a page of the magazine she's reading. Galilea pursed her lips and slightly narrowed her eyes at Pepper.

"I was joking" she said.

Pepper looked up and smiled at her "I know" she looked back down at the magazine.

Gali gasped "yes, I can see that you are well matched with my brother" she muttered as she continued to wrap Peter's gift with dabbing Santa wrapping paper "is there really going to be a donut wall at your wedding? Because if there's not, I'm not going"

Pepper looked up at her incredulously "are you seriously going to miss my wedding- you're brothers wedding, if there won't be a donut wall?"

"Yes" she answered in a heartbeat.

"Unbelievable" Pepper shook her head.

Gali smiled small "you know I'm gonna give a speech, right?"

"I rather have Loki give a speech" Pepper muttered.

Galilea gasped loudly and was hurt for a minute but then smiled "pray to god he doesn't hear you because if he does, he will give a speech. Actually, I think he'll give one whether you like it or not"

"What is he going to say?" Pepper questioned "it feels like it was yesterday when I destroyed Stark Tower. Ehehehe, kneel you mewling quim"

Galilea threw her head back and laughed loudly "oh my god. You have been spending too much time with him!" She said between laughs.

Pepper has a look of dread on her face "I know"

Galilea continued to wrap gifts and muttered under her breath about how they should've been wrapped days ago, not the day before Christmas. Pepper set the magazines aside and helped her future sister in law, with the wrapping. 

"So did you get the crappy gifts before or after Natasha made the suggestion?" Pepper questioned as she finished wrapping a bottle of mouthwash and an Elsa toothbrush.

"Um...before" Galilea sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck "that's why I got my Christmas shopping done so fast"

"Who's this for?" Pepper motioned to the gift she just wrapped.

"Well who do we call an Ice Queen around here?"

Pepper thought about it for a minute "Bucky?"

Galilea groaned and dropped her head "Crap. I should've given him that"

"Wait, who is it for? Loki?"

"Yeah"

"Then switch"

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Because I got Bucky a broken Buzz Lightyear toy" Gali moaned.

"So?" Pepper didn't see the problem in it.

"It doesn't have an arm" she moaned again.

Pepper understood and shook her head "Only you would do that...and Sam"

"But it's funny!"

"Hey, kid, did you write your letter to Santa?" Clint teased Peter.

"I wrote it days ago" he informed.

Clint snorted "I was joking"

"I wasn't" Peter ate a Cheetos puff "I even took a picture with him" he added.