18| Monopoly man

"Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you"

Galilea softly sang as she twirled her fingers in Steve's soft blond hair. Galilea sat on the couch while Steve laid down on it, his head resting on Gali's lap. She absentmindedly played with his hair as they watched a movie, but Steve ended up falling asleep because of what Galilea is doing.

"Why do stars fall down from the sky every time you walk by? Just like me, they long to be close to you"

"Why are you singing while watching Finding Nemo?" Kamilla asked her best friend.

Galilea shrugged "I don't know. The song just randomly popped in my head"

Kamilla looked at the man lying his head on Galilea's lap and saw his eyes close. She wondered if Steve is indeed asleep or just pretending.

"Is he really asleep?"

Galilea looked down at her lap and saw Steve's sleeping profile. His breathing is slow and steady, like of a person who's sleeping, his eyes not moving under his eyelids. Galilea smiled at the sight and continued to play with his hair.

"I think so" she nodded.

"Good, let's draw a mustache on him" Kamilla smirked.

"No!" She pouted and tried to cover his face without waking him up "don't draw on him...okay maybe a little"

"I'll go get a marker!" Kamilla got off the couch and ran for a marker.

Galilea smiled and continued to twirl her fingers in Steve's hair. She looked up at the tv just in time to see Dory speaking whale.

"On the day that you were born" Galilea continued to sing "the angels got together and decided to create a dream come true. So they sprinkled moondust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue"

She quietly hummed the rest of the song as she watched the movie. It wasn't long until Kamilla returned with something in her hand.

"I couldn't find a marker but here" she handed her lipstick.

"Lipstick?"

"It's still good for drawing" Kamilla shrugged "you can color in his nose like a bunny. Give him some fake glasses. Make him look like the Monopoly man"

"The Monopoly man" Galilea chuckled and uncapped the lipstick. She lowered the pink lipstick to Steve's face and carefully drew a circle around his left eye "he's going to hate me for this"

"If he dumps you, at least you'll have Giovani" Kamilla said.

"How is that better?"