20| Midnight drive

Galilea Maria Stark couldn't sleep that night

Galilea Maria Stark couldn't sleep that night. Nor the next night, or the following. She laid awake at night with her hand on her abdomen, thinking, smiling.

After Thor confessed to her about her condition, she launched at him and began to hit him softly. She then did the same to Loki. Now that she knows that she's expecting, she still complained about the food but at least she knows why Loki was keeping a close eye on what she eats.

Galilea, Jane, Thor and Loki are the only ones who know that the Stark girl is pregnant. She's not sure how to tell Steve, or when to tell him. The one thing she knows for sure, is that she doesn't want to tell the group...not yet. Her brothers wedding is in weeks and she doesn't want to steal the spotlight. Although Happy probably wouldn't mind since he's stressing out about keeping details of the wedding secret, out of the tabloids and the internet. The upcoming Stark/Potts wedding is like the royal wedding for Americans.

The Stark girl sighed and turned her head to her left where she saw a sleeping Steve. Another night lying awake thinking on how to break the news. She thought about it day and night, and even tho Thor told her, she hasn't actually taken a test. It's not that she doesn't trust the Asgardian, because she does, but the thing she always expected about taking a pregnancy test, is first having morning sickness and brushing it off as a bug, and then she realizes that it might not be a bug and proceeds to take a test.

But the way she found out is certainly unique. Still, she would like to take a pregnancy test. Galilea sighed and without disturbing Steve, slowly and quietly got out of bed. She shuffled around in the dark, cursing under her breath when she hit her foot on something. She slipped on some shoes and grabbed one of Steve's sweaters before quickly leaving her room.

It's time to take a test and she wants her best friend with her.

"You woke me up for what, again?" Kamilla groggily asked as she pulled on one of Bruce's sweaters over her head.

"I need you to come with me" Galilea whispered as she walked outside of Kamilla's room "is he sleeping?" She jabbed a thumb over her shoulder and pointed at the door.

"No. Bruce is sitting awake at night taking note on how I sleep! Of course he's sleeping. Any sane person would be sleeping at two forty in the morning!" Kamilla hissed.

"Well I'm not sane!" Galilea hissed back.

"I know! Why did you wake me up?" Kamilla whisper shouted.

"I told you, we're going out" the brunette began to make her way to the open elevator.

"In our pajamas?" Kamilla followed her best friend "in the middle of the night?" Once inside the elevator, Galilea pressed a button and the doors closed, they then began a descent "I swear, I saw this in a Law and Order episode. This is how I die, isn't it?" She turned to fave her best friend who is staring at her with a straight emotionless face.