22| Draw me like one of your French girls

"How are you feeling?" Kamilla softly asked Galilea

"My throat hurts" Galilea rubbed her throat "I feel like throwing up every five minutes" she moaned and pulled the blanket over her head "and I'm panicking because the wedding is in a week and a half and I have to write a speech for the wedding –which I haven't started yet– and I haven't told Steve that he knocked me up with his child and I don't even know how to tell him and oh my God, this is so scary!"

Kamilla looked down at the lump of blankets where Galilea is lying under. The two best friends have been lying in Kamilla's bed for the past hour or so, talking, giggling and eating cheez it's.

"It just dawned on me that your dress for the wedding might need some alterations, you know, it might be a little tight" Kamilla informed with a shrug.

Galilea moaned and pulled the blanket off her head "what if I skip the wedding?"

"You can't skip your brother's wedding!" Bruce chimed in from the far end of the bed. Galilea leaned up by her elbows and shot Bruce a glare.

"Do you mind? This is a private conversation!" She said.

Bruce looked up from his book "how private can it be when I'm here? You just came into our room, pushed me to the side and kept Kamilla all to yourself. If you really wanted to have a private conversation, you should've told me and I would've reluctantly gotten out of here. Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way"

Kamilla and Galilea shared a look and burst in a fit of giggles "thank you, Bruce" Galilea said kindly.

"I thought you wanted to keep it a secret?" Kamilla told her friend "at first it was only Thor, Loki and Jane that knew, then me and now Bruce knows. At this rate, everyone will know by the day of the wedding, except for Tony and Pepper"

"No one else is going to know, only Steve" Galilea sat up in bed, her hands clutching the fluffy blanket "and I need to find a way to tell him"

"How about, hey Steve, we had unprotected sex and now I'm pregnant with your child" Bruce offered.

"He should've wrapped his tool before you two got down to fool" Kamilla slowly shook her head.

"What the fuck?" Galilea laughed loudly and Bruce also laughed along.

After the laughs subsided, the three in the bed ate cheez it's and sat in comfortable silence. The Stark woman placed a hand on her stomach and smiled. Before she knows it, her stomach will begin to grow and it will be hard for her to do simple things like putting on socks, she'll also start having weird cravings, like pickles and applesauce, or pickles in ice cream. She remembers that was one of Katherine's cravings when she was pregnant both times. Will I have those weird cravings at two in the morning? Galilea thought.

"You know Gali, if you don't want to tell Steve straight up, you can leave clues or notes around your room" Bruce suggested "let him figure it out"