15| Squirtle

"I'm dying! This is my life now

"I'm dying! This is my life now. I have climbed this hill and now I will die upon it" Galilea cried as she threw herself on the rough ground and dramatically threw an arm over her eyes.

"Shut up. We've been hiking for twenty minutes. Come on" Sam grabbed her arm and tried to pull her up but Galilea wasn't cooperating "Galilea!" Sam pulled on her arm.

"Samuel!" she tried to roll over but couldn't because of Sam.

"Just leave her there" Tony commented as he stopped beside his sister who is still on the rough terrain "maybe she'll encounter a bear and recreate that scene from The Revenant" he glanced down at Galilea before walking away. She glared at his back.

"Some brotherly love, huh?" Sam mumbled as he let go of Galilea's arm.

"You best hope I don't die out here, Anthony Stark, or I'll come back and haunt your ass!" The Stark girl yelled as she got up and ran after her brother.

"Whosever idea it was to go camping" Clint huffed as he took another step on the hill "there's a special place in hell for them"

"Are you going to kill them with the stick in your hand?" Bucky smirked.

"This is in case if we encounter bears" Clint informed as he waved the large stick around.

"Just throw them the mutt, that'll scare the bears away" Sam waved a dismissive hand over his shoulder.

"Rebel is a growing dog. The most damage he's done is chewing Tony's expensive shoes" Clint chuckled as he remembered how Tony ran over to his sister, moaning and complaining about Rebel chewing his Tom Ford dress shoes.

"I wasn't talking about Rebel" Sam clarified as he walked ahead to avoid any hit from Bucky. The ex-assassin narrowed his eyes at Sam while Thor, Clint and Bruce chuckled.

The four men continued walking through the trees when they realized that everyone else is gone "is everyone else at the campsite? Did they leave us behind?" Thor questioned as he looked around the small group.

"They left us to the bears without a second thought. Those traitors!" Clint exclaimed.

"I don't think there are bears here" Bruce spoke up as they neared a large clearing that turned out to be the campsite.

There are tents set up all around, but those tents are far more different than regular tents. The tents that are set up are white, large and round. The four men glanced into an open tent to see a large bed with fluffy blankets and pillows. There's a lamp on the nightstand, a mini fridge, and a small table for two people inside. That's all they could see from outside. Outside in the middle of all the tents, there's a large fire pit with logs and chairs around it for people to enjoy a warm fire and s'mores at night.

"I should've known that when Tony said 'let's go camping' he actually meant 'let's go glamping'" Bruce sighed and shook his head.

"What's glamping?" Thor and Bucky asked.