19| Fabulous darling

"I feel a rumbling in my tummy" Galilea rubbed her stomach

"Doesn't Winnie the Pooh say that?" Kamilla asked her best friend.

"I don't know. But something's rumbling in there" a loud rumbling was heard from Galilea's stomach and it got peopled attention.

"Someone's hungry" Maria Hill smirked "they have cakes here. Maybe we can get some?"

"How do you know they have cakes here?" Natasha asked.

All the women are in a bridal store, accompanying Pepper in the search for a wedding dress. She's been looking in magazines and some designs online, finally, she found a store that has some of the dresses she likes and all the women went.

"They told us when we entered. Did no one hear the lady?" She looked around at the group. They shook their heads no. Maria huffed and stood up to get some cake.

"What an angel. No wonder Sam likes her" Galilea smiled and grabbed her juice box.

"Where did you get the juice box from?" Natasha asked.

"Jane" Galilea motioned to the woman sitting next to her. Jane smiled small.

"Why?"

"A diva told me to give her juice" she answered.

"What is up with Loki? He's acting strange" Natasha sat up.

"He's probably brown nosing" Galilea sighed and sat back into the couch.

"What?" The girls asked.

"Another way of saying kiss ass" she told them "he probably just wants us to see that he's changed. That he no longer wants to take over the world"

The room was quiet for a minute before all four women in the room erupted in laughter. Maria Hill returned a minute later and the talking continued until Pepper walked out of the dressing room wearing a long white dress.

They gasped and squealed when they saw her. She walked to the center of the room and faced the mirrors. The dress is long with a medium length train. It's off the shoulder and it has lace at the bottom of the dress.

"Well?" Pepper asked with a smile.

"LOVE!" Kamilla exclaimed.

"Ditch Tony and marry me instead" Maria told Pepper "but take his money first"

"Na-ah!" Galilea furrowed her eyebrows and turned to the SHIELD agent.

"Like taking Tony's money is going to affect you" Maria scoffed.

"No, but I ask him for money and the dumb-dumb gives me money" Galilea explained "actually the most he's given me is ten dollars, but still"

"Can we see it with the veil?" Jane asked.