28| Buckaroo

It's here

It's here. It's finally here. Tony and Pepper's wedding day is finally here. Today Galilea's brother gets married, a day she never thought would happen, but it's here, and it's going to happen and she has morning sickness. She has morning sickness and it's all Steve's fault. That's what she told him when he was holding her hair and gently rubbing her back.

When it seemed that it was over, Kamilla was knocking on the door. Steve pulled it open and Kamilla stood in sweats, a warm sweater, hair messily gathered on top of her head and brown moccasins.

"We're late" she said.

"What do you mean we're late? It's-" he checked the time on the clock on the nightstand "8:30"

Kamilla rolled her eyes. "I was talking about us girls meeting Pepper at the venue. Don't you know that the bride and the groom aren't supposed to see each other the day of the wedding? Tony slept in a different room last night and earlier Pepper left with the other girls. I stayed behind because I knew Gali would be sick this morning. If we had gone with the others, questions would have been asked"

Steve stared at Kamilla with wide eyes. His brain was trying to catch up with what she said, she said everything so fast and in one breath. "Uh" his eyes squinted and he tilted his head.

Kamilla sighed and walked pass him. "Gali, are you okay?" She asked her friend laying on bed with Rebel curled next to her.

"My throat is raw" she mumbled.

"You need something for the nausea" Kamilla informed. "Don't worry, it'll pass"

"When?"

Kamilla shrugged in response. "You feeling better? We gotta go meet the girls and eat something because I refuse to starve until the partying begins"

"I just need to get something from Gio's room" Galilea mumbled and rolled off the bed. "I'll be back" she told the two people in her room before walking out and making her way up to Giovani's room. A room he picked himself since he decided to move in with them.

No one's even sure how it happened. It was slow, one thing at a time. Coming over more often, spending a night here and there, having a change of clothes and boom! Next thing they know Giovani is living with them. How they missed it, they don't know. Maybe the man isn't as dumb as he looks.

A few minutes later, she reached the floor where his room is located. "Gio decent or indecent I'm coming in. I've seen it before, I won't be fazed," she said as she opened the door.

Giovani jumped a little in his messy bed and glared at her. "Jesus, don't you knock?" He rubbed his eyes.

"I do but I'm sick. Can I borrow your sea sickness bands?"

"Those work for morning sickness?" Giovani questioned.

"Nausea, throwing up, I assume it works the same way" she shrugged. "Can I borrow them?"