Fangirl mode

Oml.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

I don't know why I'm fangirling because it might've NOT been that person but I'm still gonna fangirl.

My sister and I went to watch The Incredibles 2 at the movie theater at The Grove.

It's a place here in L.A. It's the movie theater where the cast of Thor: Ragnarok did a live action performance of the movie to the audience.

This gem.

That's the movie theater we went to.

Anyway, we were in our seats, watching the previews when in comes a woman with her kids, and at first I thought it was just another family and whatnot but something seemed familiar.

Oh my god, the woman looked EXACTLY like Julie Bowen! She plays Claire in Modern Family, if you don't know.

I was starstruck

I was starstruck.

I was sitting TWO rows behind her and I couldn't stop staring. Thankfully it was already dark in there. I saw the side of her face as she moved to talk to her kids and I was convinced it was her.

Then the animated short Bao was shown before the movie (it was beautiful by the way) and when the dumpling just opened that soda with such attitude, she laughed loudly and I was like, yep, it's her.

But then I was like "maybe it's not her, maybe it's someone who looks exactly like her?" I told my sister and she was also shook.

By the end of the movie, as we walked down the hall we pass her and I saw her more clearly and I was CONVINCED. Then I stopped to fix my socks because they were halfway down my feet, and I glanced over my shoulder and saw her again and I'm pretty convinced I saw Julie Bowen.

It might've been her or it might've not been her, I'm still fangirling because I believe it was her.

I SAT TWO ROWS BEHIND JULIE BOWEN AT THE MOVIE THEATER!!!

GAAAAHHH!!!

I'm gonna go rest before I hurt myself from fangirling