12| Manners for Dummies

"Out of all the crappy gifts" Clint began "Stark's was the crappiest one" Everyone in the room agreed with the archer

"Well you were the ones who said that this years gifts should be crappy" Tony shrugged "I only complied"

"You had already gotten them since the beginning, haven't you?" Steve asked the billionaire.

"Yeah" he nodded.

The Avengers sat on the ground where they opened their gifts. They all received a variety of gifts, from broken toys to obscure pictures from the 1800s. They weren't sure what to do with all their joke gifts, but they had fun opening them and laughing at people's reactions.

But despite the bad gifts, the Stark siblings managed to surprise everyone with great gifts. They all deserved something special after the rough year they had. But of course Tony had to swoop in and gave everyone one last gift...his joke gift.

"Well thank you Tony and Gali for the awesome gifts" Rhodey spoke up.

"But no 'thank you' on this!" Natasha clutched the envelope in her hand and glared at Tony.

Rebel ran through the pile of paper and chewed on the decorative bows. Everyone stared at the puppy in amusement "I am saying this right now" Tony spoke up and pointed at the dog "I am not cleaning after it"

"But look at his face. He's so cute!" Galilea spoke in baby talk as she grabbed Rebel and made Tony stare at the puppy "even Loki likes him"

"I shall train him to be the most vicious beast on this land!" Loki said with determination.

"Alright, Salem. Stop trying to take over the world" Kamilla rolled her eyes.

"Who is Salem?" Bucky asked in confusion.

"It's from an old tv show, Sabrina the Teenage Witch. There was a cat named Salem and he wanted to take over the world" she explained.

"So you're saying that Loki is a cat?" Sam held back his laughter.

"Yes" Kamilla nodded.

"Why can I see that so clear in my mind?" Jane asked.

"You're not the only one" Peter shook his head.

The elevator dinged and they all looked at one another in confusion. They're all there, who could be there at that hour? It's not that it's late, it's just that most people are at their homes with their families. They tried to look and see who it is, but they can't see the elevator from where they're sitting. But their questions were soon answered when they heard a familiar voice.

"Merry Christmas, bitches!" Giovani smiled widely as he entered the room.

"Oh my freaking God!" Kamilla groaned "Giovani fucking Sousa! What are you doing here?"