6| Sousa

All the Avengers and non-avengers, are gathered at the top floor of Stark Tower

All the Avengers and non-avengers, are gathered at the top floor of Stark Tower. It's much more spacious than the common floor where they all hang out. It may not have a balcony but the view from up there is still great.

The table, which is much more larger, is being set up. Food is kept warm in the kitchen area, rumbling stomachs can be heard all around, Clint is trying to eat dessert first but Pepper just gives him a stern look, the kind she gives Tony when he has a crazy idea.

"One cookie, that's all I ask" Clint begged Pepper.

"No" she said.

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?" He continued to beg.

Pepper sighed "keep begging, Clinton Barton, and there will be no dessert for you"

Clint gasped and turned to Natasha. She shrugged and raised her arms in surrender "don't get me involved. And don't argue with her, she might just end up sneezing on your food"

"She wouldn't do it" Clint shook his head, not believing that Pepper would do such a thing.

"Probably not. But there's no saying about Loki" Natasha smirked.

Clint gasped louder that time "fine. I won't ask for any more cookies" he grumbled and crossed his arms across his chest. Natasha smiled and planted a soft kiss on his cheek before going to help Pepper.

"So are we suppose to be thankful on thanksgiving?" Loki questioned the people he was with on the other side of the room.

"Bravo. You're learning" Sam clapped. Loki glared at the man.

"What are you thankful for Loki?" Bucky asked.

"Nothing" he quickly answered.

"Really? Not even when Galilea argued with our father?" Thor asked, a hint of amusement in his voice. Loki's frown slowly turned to a smile.

"The look on your face when she picked up Mjölnir"

"It was on all our faces and she was threatening you when she picked it up" Thor reminded.

"After she told off our father" Loki added. Steve, Bucky and Sam stared at the brothers in confusion.

"What the hell happened in Asgard?" Steve questioned.

"We don't talk about it" Thor and Loki said at the same time. Sam, Steve and Bucky all shared a look but said nothing.

"Ugh, when are we eating? I'm starving!" Peter rubbed his stomach.

"When everyone is here!" Clint said from the table where he's setting down some food.

"What? We're all here, well except Kamilla and Bruce who went to her parents, but we're all here" Peter looked around the room where he saw all the Avengers scattered around.